Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Ceridian is a cloud company powered by people. Join us as we transform the world of work for millions of employees around the world. Our products help employees be paid on time, apply for promotions, grow their careers, and support their work/life fit. Our solutions and our people work together to help organizations control costs, save time, optimize their workforce, minimize risk and grow their businesses.
As a software company specializing in human capital management (HCM), Ceridian has not only invested heavily in cloud software development but in its people as well. We have a variety of career growth (Top Talent, Career Pathing, Tuition Reimbursement, & Job Rotation) and Diversity/Inclusion (YOUnity and Ceridian’s Women Network) programs to support your career journey at Ceridian.
We are looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility.
Find out why Ceridian employees declare Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2017, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2017, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 2017!
About the Position:
Provide quality and efficient Payroll, Benefits, and HR administration to Ceridian’s customers.
1. Perform a full range of customer out-sourced activities within Ceridian’s Managed Human Resources service offering, in a quality and efficient manner. This includes, but is not limited to the management and maintenance of:
- New Hires and Terminations,
- Leave Administration,
- Benefit Administration,
- Position maintenance,
- 3rd party maintenance (unions, workers compensation, pension and benefit providers,)
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors and government agencies,
- Calendar of Events,
- Change Controls,
- Inquiry Management and Issue Resolution activities,
- Year End (forms processing, monthly, quarterly, and annual balancing),
- Tax and Remittance filing / reconciliation,
- Process documentation,
- Maintaining a working knowledge of legislative requirements and changes.
2. Establish and maintain a deep understanding of customer’s requirements and their changing needs to ensure services delivered are as per contractual obligations and in accordance with customer SLAs.
3. Communicate effectively and consistently (in writing and verbally) to customers, employees, internal partners, 3rd party vendors in accordance with SLAs.
4. Deliver on established quality targets and continually review processes and tools with an aim to improve and optimize service experience.
5. Work cooperatively and collaboratively with others to meet customer’s needs.
- 2+ years payroll experience preferably in a high volume payroll operations environment preferred
- Previous customer service experience (within HR, Benefits, Payroll, etc) working in a deadline driven work environment required
- PCP Certification (or obtained within 18 months of employment)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills using a variety of media dependant on the situation
- Proven knowledge of PC literacy and software usage, ideally Word, Excel and the Internet
- Benefits Administration experience is an asset
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, provincial or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
Connect with us on Twitter @CeridianCareers or Facebook CeridianCareers
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow,...
Shipper / Receiver - Mark's - Dartmouth 126 - C04OKV At Mark’s you’ll find a successful, innovative, and growing company that values people and fosters a culture of performance and accountability....
Key Holder - Mark's - Halifax - C04OGR At Mark's you'll find a successful, innovative, and growing company that values people and fosters a culture of performance and accountability. We invest in...
Pharmacy Caseworker - (18003166) Description McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. At McKesson Canada, we touch...
Unlock Your Career Potential: Leadership at ADP. At ADP, we’re passionate about leading the way in Human Capital Management. Through leading-edge innovation, we’re quickly changing the face of our...
Sales Associate (Part-Time) - Mark's - Sydney - C04ODE At Mark’s you’ll find a successful, innovative, and growing company that values people and fosters a culture of performance and...
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome...
Shipper / Receiver - Mark's - Dartmouth 126 - C04OKV At Mark’s you’ll find a successful,...
Key Holder - Mark's - Halifax - C04OGR At Mark's you'll find a successful, innovative, and...
Pharmacy Caseworker - (18003166) Description McKesson is in the business of better health and we...
Unlock Your Career Potential: Leadership at ADP. At ADP, we’re passionate about leading the way...
Sales Associate (Part-Time) - Mark's - Sydney - C04ODE At Mark’s you’ll find a successful,...