- Part time - 3 Days a week
The Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to manage and execute payroll and benefit administration. He/She will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with federal and provincial reporting and withholding requirements related to salaries, wages, overtime, etc.
- Process bi-weekly payroll
- Responsible for all payroll-related information maintenance
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable federal and provincial laws, regulations and reporting requirements
- Collaborate with the HR Coordinator and Manager regarding processes for new hires, vacation tracking, terminations, etc.
- Respond to employee/management concerns regarding employee information, payroll, RRSP, DPSP and benefits on a timely basis.
- Cross-train with HR Coordinator and develop reference materials to ensure appropriate coverage during absences
- Prepare payroll and benefits journal entries and analysis of all payroll related general ledger accounts (i.e. insurance, HCSA, WCB, and other employee benefits)
- Analysis and preparation of remittances including; WCB, payroll taxes, DPSP, RRSP, etc.
- Responsible for issuing all required Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) and Service Canada forms and documents including ROE’s, T4’s.
- College diploma in Payroll, Business Administration, HR, Finance or Accounting focus
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) designation is required
- Minimum five years’ experience in a complex payroll environment
- Minimum five years’ experience in HR and Benefits
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and we will not share your personal information with our clients without your permission. Due to the high volume of applicants, we will only be contacting candidates that meet the qualifications outlined above and currently reside in Calgary, AB. We also invite you to visit our website www.kellyservices.ca to view other job opportunities and our branch locator.
About Kelly Services
Kelly Services is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temp-to-hire and permanent placement basis. Kelly's success is driven by our commitment to quality and offers a challenging career where individual growth is encouraged and contributions recognized and rewarded. To learn more about Kelly Services visit www.kellyservices.com
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
CANA Limited is currently seeking a Payroll and Benefits Administrator to join our Human Resource and Payroll team based in our southeast Calgary office. The Payroll and Benefits Administrator is...
Senior Payroll System Analyst - FGL Sports - Calgary - C04OH4 Senior Payroll System Analyst As a key member of the Payroll team, the Senior Payroll System Analyst will use subject matter expertise...
Are you looking for an exciting contract opportunity where you can make a difference in a fast paced environment? As HR Generalist you will use your skills to support the organization through a...
Are you a self-motivated, problem solver who wants to take their payroll experience to the next level? BOWEN is looking for an analytical thinker to promote innovation and development as a daily...
Payroll & Benefits Specialist Location: Okotoks Job Code: 3541 # of openings: 1 Description Mullen Group Ltd. Payroll & Benefits Specialist Location: Okotoks, AB Mullen Group Ltd., through a...
Payroll Manager, People & Culture - PEO00836-18 Description Ready to drive innovation and efficiency to support awesome customer experiences? Join our team! The P&C Operations team is passionate...
CANA Limited is currently seeking a Payroll and Benefits Administrator to join our Human...
Senior Payroll System Analyst - FGL Sports - Calgary - C04OH4 Senior Payroll System Analyst As a...
Are you looking for an exciting contract opportunity where you can make a difference in a fast...
Are you a self-motivated, problem solver who wants to take their payroll experience to the next...
Payroll & Benefits Specialist Location: Okotoks Job Code: 3541 # of...
Payroll Manager, People & Culture - PEO00836-18 Description Ready to drive innovation and...