Reporting to the Manager of the Payroll Services Sector, the successful candidate will work as a payroll clerk.
The Payroll Services Sector mainly offers payroll processing and management services to Canadian small and medium enterprises in order to reduce the risks and administrative burden associated with the management of this recurring task. It also offers specialized payroll and human resources solutions intended for companies with more complex payroll environments and specialized HR needs.
The selected candidates need to be available for a 3 week’s full-time training, paid.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Communicate with clients in your portfolio to collect their payroll data.
- Act as a resource person to answer customer questions and complete their payroll according to their needs.
- Produce payroll based on the client’s expectations and legislation in force;
- Plan and organize your work to comply with service levels and customer appointment;
- Provide timely support to clients when entering their payroll data.
- Follow the department’s policies and procedure.
- Comply with the quality standards for communication with clients.
- Act as a resource person for client retention.
- Participate in knowledge sharing within your team.
- Work in close collaboration with the other sectors.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- High school diploma;
- One year of full-time experience or two years of part-time experience in payroll or in customer service;
- Ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines and maintaining a positive attitude;
- Customer service oriented;
- Versatile and autonomous;
- Respect confidentiality and detail oriented;
- Aptitude for teamwork;
- Very well organized and able to prioritize;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and of Internet navigation;
- Excellent written and spoken skills in both French and English (Essential).
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Payroll and Benefits Officer Title: Payroll and Benefits Officer Region: Downtown Montreal Nature of the position: Sick leave replacement (2-3months) TO APPLY: Create a profile on our website and...
Payroll Analyst-180007IH Description This position is responsible for the administration of the company’s Canadian payroll. The Payroll Analyst is responsible for the timely delivery of payroll...
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster...
Job Description Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™ This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well. Ceridian is a cloud company powered by our people. As an innovative...
Supervisor - Evening Shift - (18010553) Description McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. At McKesson Canada, we...
Director, IT Applications Maintenance and Support Delivery for Corporate Functions and Project Control, SNC Lavalin, 16 daysJob Description The IT team is evolving and moving from a traditional model to a value creation approach for the customer. Every day, you will work with inspiring, dynamic and inventive people. In...
Payroll and Benefits Officer Title: Payroll and Benefits Officer Region: Downtown...
Payroll Analyst-180007IH Description This position is responsible for the administration of the...
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us...
Job Description Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™ This is our promise. Not only for our...
Supervisor - Evening Shift - (18010553) Description McKesson is in the business of better health...
Director, IT Applications Maintenance and Support Delivery for Corporate Functions and Project Control, SNC Lavalin, 16 daysJob Description The IT team is evolving and moving from a traditional model to a value creation...