Reporting to the Manager of the Payroll Services Sector, the successful candidate will work as a payroll clerk.
The Payroll Services Sector mainly offers payroll processing and management services to Canadian small and medium enterprises in order to reduce the risks and administrative burden associated with the management of this recurring task. It also offers specialized payroll and human resources solutions intended for companies with more complex payroll environments and specialized HR needs.
The selected candidates need to be available for a 3 week’s full-time training, paid.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Communicate with clients in your portfolio to collect their payroll data.
- Act as a resource person to answer customer questions and complete their payroll according to their needs.
- Produce payroll based on the client’s expectations and legislation in force;
- Plan and organize your work to comply with service levels and customer appointment;
- Provide timely support to clients when entering their payroll data.
- Follow the department’s policies and procedure.
- Comply with the quality standards for communication with clients.
- Act as a resource person for client retention.
- Participate in knowledge sharing within your team.
- Work in close collaboration with the other sectors.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- High school diploma;
- One year of full-time experience or two years of part-time experience in payroll or in customer service;
- Ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines and maintaining a positive attitude;
- Customer service oriented;
- Versatile and autonomous;
- Respect confidentiality and detail oriented;
- Aptitude for teamwork;
- Very well organized and able to prioritize;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and of Internet navigation;
- Excellent written and spoken skills in both French and English (Essential).
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Payroll Analyst (6 month mandate)-MON16092 Description BOMBARDIER At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll...
Pay and benefits coordinator ( Job Number: HR-021018-001-CR) REPORTS TO Head, Compensation, Payroll and Benefits MISSION AND GOALS Reporting to the Head, Compensation, Payroll and Benefits, the...
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together...
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™ This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well. Ceridian is a cloud company powered by our people. As an innovative fast-growing...
At Sun Life, we work together, share common values and encourage growth and achievement. We offer many career paths that attract a wide variety of talent and skills. Follow a path that lets your...
Join our team and experience Workday! It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the...
Payroll Analyst (6 month mandate)-MON16092 Description BOMBARDIER At Bombardier, our employees...
Pay and benefits coordinator ( Job Number: HR-021018-001-CR) REPORTS TO Head, Compensation,...
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that...
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™ This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our...
At Sun Life, we work together, share common values and encourage growth and achievement. We...
Join our team and experience Workday! It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe...