We Are Expanding and Looking For Talented People to Join Our Dynamic Team! We are looking for a Payroll Professional that will be responsible for the day to day functions that allow for an accurate processing of the semi-monthly payroll for all employees in assigned offices / departments in conjunction with the payroll vendor / software.
- Processing of bi-weekly payroll for all employees of assigned offices / departments by established deadlines. This includes the verification of pay and personnel related changes entered by the HR department. This also includes the collection and data entering of exception pay items as needed for payroll processing, including review of proper authorization.
- Investigate and correct payroll discrepancies and errors as well as addressing employee’s pay-related questions and providing accurate payroll information.
- Prepare all necessary reports for assigned offices.
- Complete requests for pay-related documents including wage verifications.
- Provide data as needed to complete semi-monthly, monthly, quarterly and year end reports.
- Create and update payroll procedures as needed.
- Assist with pay period and month end reconciliations as needed.
- Open and distribute daily mail.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Payroll Manager or Lead to meet business needs.
- Minimum of four years of progressive experience in payroll desired.
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- An exemplary team player with excellent customer service, interpersonal skills, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Results oriented, flexible.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to set priorities and work independently.
- Maintains confidentiality and professionalism in representing the organization.
- Experience with Ceridian Dayforce preferred.
- Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) and Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) preferred, but not required.
Harris is a member of the Constellation Software Inc. group of companies. Constellation Software is a rapidly growing conglomerate of vertical market software (VMS) companies; each focused upon dominating its respective market niche. Constellation's growth is based on a simple strategy: identify promising VMS firms; acquire them; and then integrate them into the Constellation family while building on their fundamental strengths to help them become world class organizations.
Harris is an EEO/AA/Disability/Veteran employer.
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
We believe in the power of people. We are a network strategy and technology company that is motivated by making a difference in people’s lives – their productivity, their creativity, their health...
Pay and Benefit Specialist (2) Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Pay and Benefit Specialists. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in May. Key Responsibilities The...
Why join Minto? Minto is an award-winning integrated real estate development, construction and property management company that has proudly created healthy communities and innovative places for...
Description Job ID: 243538 Sr. Tax Associate Indianapolis, Indiana Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title: Sr. Tax Associate City, State: Indianapolis, IN Location: AH Ministry Service...
At Sun Life, we work together, share common values and encourage growth and achievement. We offer many career paths that attract a wide variety of talent and skills. Follow a path that lets your...
Job Summary The Adoption Council of Canada, a non-profit organization based in Ottawa, is seeking a full-time Executive Director to direct its national office. The successful applicant will manage...
We believe in the power of people. We are a network strategy and technology company that is...
Pay and Benefit Specialist (2) Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Pay and Benefit Specialists....
Why join Minto? Minto is an award-winning integrated real estate development, construction and...
Description Job ID: 243538 Sr. Tax Associate Indianapolis, Indiana Regular / Day Additional Job...
At Sun Life, we work together, share common values and encourage growth and achievement. We...
Job Summary The Adoption Council of Canada, a non-profit organization based in Ottawa, is...