Central Toronto Roselawn, ONTARIO | 5 months
This position may have expired!
$74,587 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
Nordstrom - Building Services Assistant Manager - Yorkdale, Toronto-340303
Nordstrom isn’t just another job — it’s a career. We’re a leading fashion retailer that’s offered the very best of what’s next in fashion for men , women and children since 1901. We believe in rewarding outstanding work, developing employees’ careers and building long-term relationships with our customers and employees. It’s fun, supportive, competitive and a great place to grow your career.
A day in the life…
As the Building Services department manager, you’ll wear many hats —you’ll be a mentor, your team’s biggest fan, as well as a driver of business. In this role, you’ll set the example by…
- Being all about your team —from recruiting, hiring and training to developing and motivating them. You’ll lead by example how to set and exceed personal and company goals while emphasizing the importance of delivering amazing service every day.
- Managing a comprehensive in-house facilities program, including maintenance and housekeeping services; floor, wall and ceiling repairs; painting/refinishing; and maintenance and/or minor repairs to the HVAC system, plumbing system, electrical fixtures and other building systems and equipment.
- Being hands-on —conducting daily store inspection and overseeing successful completion of scheduled work orders.
- Developing and executing a solid business plan that ensures the store meets service and sales goals.
- Collaborating with the regional manager and other partners to ensure standard processes and procedures are followed.
- Supporting the success of the store by driving efficiencies, and continuous improvement within the store while keeping productivity up and costs down.
- Lending a helping hand around the store —setting up special events, organizing back rooms, relocating store fixtures and more.
You own this if you…
- Have a successful track record of leading and motivating teams to be the best they can be.
- Are a dedicated coach who wants to help your employees develop and take on larger roles within the company.
- Take great pride and satisfaction providing a safe, comfortable, well-maintained environment that makes customers and employees happy.
- See the world through the eyes of an entrepreneur and area excited by the power of metrics to identify new opportunities.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment thanks to your strong organizational and delegation skills, follow-through and ability to juggle competing priorities.
- Have a high level of ownership, initiative and accountability, as well as strong attention to detail —you always measure twice and cut once.
We’ve got you covered…
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes a fabulous merchandise discount; an employer-matched retirement plan; extended health, prescription, vision and dental coverage and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expect within this particular job classification. It is certainly not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications, or all the physical or mental demands required for this position. No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
: Building Services Management
: 04/16/2018, 5:09:55 PM
Description The Bra Fitting Specialist is an expert in bra product and fit – able to diagnose fit issues, sell bra wardrobes and deliver emotionally engaging customer experiences that ultimately...
Description A Victoria’s Secret Visual Manager is a values-based leader that delivers exceptional customer and associate experiences to grow top line sales. A Visual Manager leads store...
DAVID YURMAN - Store Manager Location: Holt Renfrew - Mississauga - Square One (100 City Centre Dr) Department: Sales Cosmetic/Brand Line: Work Status: Full-Time # of openings: 1 Project...
Simply put, customers, innovation, and success are at the heart of what we do at The Source and why we do it. These three words shape our business decisions and our everyday actions. They are...
Store General Manager - Sport Chek - Maple Leaf Square, Toronto, Ont - C04QB0 Inspiring Canadians to live healthy, active lives. The inspiration begins with you. At Sport Chek, we love sharing our...
assistant store manager - Mississauga, ON ( Job Number: 180007589) Location : CA-ON-Mississauga Starbucks - Assistant Store Manager Now Brewing – Future Leaders! #tobeapartner Starbucks is known...
Description The Bra Fitting Specialist is an expert in bra product and fit – able to diagnose...
Description A Victoria’s Secret Visual Manager is a values-based leader that delivers...
DAVID YURMAN - Store Manager Location: Holt Renfrew - Mississauga - Square One (100 City Centre...
Simply put, customers, innovation, and success are at the heart of what we do at The Source and...
Store General Manager - Sport Chek - Maple Leaf Square, Toronto, Ont - C04QB0 Inspiring...
assistant store manager - Mississauga, ON ( Job...