National Consumer Analytics Manager
Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years)
Career Level: Manager
Industry: Packaged Goods
Job Category: Marketing,Market Research,Category Management
Years Experience: 6-8 Years
Job Type: Full-time
Posting Date: April 05, 2021
Share this job:
The National Customer Analytics Manager is a data driven storyteller who excels in translating analytics into action orientated recommendations to optimize brand and portfolio strategies. Your work will enable business teams to make educated, data-driven decisions that will move the business and brands forward. You will be responsible for building, analyzing, educating, empowering our business with relevant and reliable analytics & insights.
The successful candidate for this new to the organization role will have experience brining together analytics from multiple sources including Over The Counter (OTC retail scan) data, basket analysis, shopper behaviour, and internal financial metrics to drive tangible business decision. You will have robust experience working with Nielsen and/or customer retail data, This person will demonstrate the ability to make actionable recommendations that tangibly move the needle on business results. If you thrive in a fast paced environment where you can influence strategy, this role is for you!
What you will be doing:
- Articulate business performance: Be the architect and narrator of compelling, data driven stories that accurately and succinctly tell the story of what is happening on our business and across the category.
- Develop and socialize compelling data visualization reports that monitor and evaluate the ongoing results of the portfolio performance including volume, distribution trends and other data, to enable the Marketing teams to understand and effectively communicate Arterra brands and competitor’s performance and our opportunities for growth.
- Advises a team of Marketers on base decision making through analytics and quantifiable opportunities, risks and business contribution
- Drive portfolio strategies: Lead deep dive analytics to assess the impact of specific strategic and tactical initiatives and decisions on the portfolios. Identify and recommend adjustments to specific marketing or trade activities that are not driving the desired outcomes for the portfolio.
- Dissect the performance of specific brands and products and make recommendations regarding portfolio or brand plans.
- Lead cross functional project teams (Marketing, Sales, Sales Strategy, Revenue Growth Management (RGM), to understand the opportunities for portfolio optimizations including white space identification to inform innovation, tail brand optimization strategies, etc.
- Support monthly and annual planning: Support Director of Consumer Analytics and Marketing leadership in ensuring a deep and accurate assessment of business risks and opportunities for monthly Portfolio Review meetings as part of Arterra Integrated Business Planning process
- Empower the Organization
- Development a suite of standardized reporting and organically adapt the reporting as necessary
- Training cross functional team partners on reporting
- White space identification for innovation
- Support C-level for key meetings
- University Degree, preferably in Business/Marketing/ Analysis
- Experience in interpreting and translating data to actionable insights to deliver tangible business results
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Understanding of P&L, Balance Sheet, etc.
- 5-7 years of experience in Category Management or related field, preferably within AC Nielsen or CPG
Qualifications, Certifications or Designations
- Deep understanding of consumption metrics (volumes, velocity, penetration, etc.) and the ability to standardize and draw comparisons across multiple data sources
- Strong communication and storytelling skills
- Strong data visualization skills
- Technical skill requirement (Advance/Intermediate Excel & Power BI, etc.)
- Ability to influence decisions through data analytics
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Benefits and Pension Plan
- Product Allowances & Safe Ride Home Program
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training & Development Programs
- An opportunity to learn about the world of wine
Number of Openings:
We are committed to establishing a qualified workforce that reflects the diverse population it serves and we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are also committed to preventing and removing barriers to employment for people with disabilities, and we invite you to inform us should you have any accessibility or accommodation needs.
Learn More about Arterra Wines Canada
See all Arterra Wines Canada job postings
Setup a Career Alert for similar jobs
Send to a friend
Share this job:
JOB POSTING #874323 Position: Senior Business Analyst, Provincial Projects Site: Lucliffe Place Department: Critical Care Services Ontario (CCSO) Reports to: Manager Hours: 37.5 hours/week Salary:...
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the...
In the role of Solutions Architect, you are responsible for working with internal business customers, Product Managers/Owners, systems analysts, and other key stakeholders in requirements...
Position: Financial Analyst III (Experienced financial analyst) Site: Atrium on Bay Department: Technology & Innovation Reports to: Financial Business...
Req ID: 124256 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and...
Req ID: 124250 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and...
JOB POSTING #874323 Position: Senior Business Analyst, Provincial Projects Site: Lucliffe...
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company...
In the role of Solutions Architect, you are responsible for working with internal business...
Position: Financial Analyst III (Experienced financial analyst) Site: ...
Req ID: 124256 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate...
Req ID: 124250 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate...