National Commercial Sales Leader, Programs-TOR002O5
This position has overall responsibility to set direction and is accountable for all growth related activities for the Commercial Programs Segment in Canada. This position is responsible for developing and implementing the national growth strategy and achieving sales targets for both new and expanded business. S/He serves as the go-to subject matter expert on best practices, strategy and complex account matters, collaborating with and maintaining relationships with high-level internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing sales practices across the Commercial Programs Segment in Canada and is accountable to deliver the sales goals.
- Responsible for a personal sales target.
- Drives performance and development of the National Commercial sales strategy, leveraging extensive experience with complex accounts and advanced knowledge and experience with products and solutions to drive growth, sales yields, and market engagement.
- Works with the regional business development leaders within the Commercial Segment to develop and execute regional and national sales practice initiatives.
- Takes a leadership role in developing and executing the strategy for cultivating relationships with key centers of influence.
- Establishes and maintains current prospect information databases and oversees the marketing and public relations program for product/service.
- Acts as the subject matter expert on sales techniques for complex and large commercial accounts, best practices for nuanced sales efforts and initiatives, product and solution insights and negotiation tactics.
- Ensures all account proposals and sales efforts result in financially beneficial outcomes for the company and works to drive sales numbers and metrics nationally, identifying and addressing slow growth or underperforming areas of the segment.
- Communicates and reports to senior leaders on the sales performance, contributing marketing and product insights and coordinating across sales functions within the Commercial Segment to gain business insights and growth opportunities.
- Guides senior leaders in terms of strategic high level talent acquisition efforts for the function to ensure they attract, retain and cultivate top sales talent.
- Acts as an industry thought leader – organizes, attends, speaks and presents at relevant industry conferences, is a prominent contributing member of relevant professional organizations and societies to maintain market exposure, credibility and positively represent the Company and its various offerings.
- Leverages a broad and powerful professional network.
- Bacheror’s Degree in Business, Sales, or related field
- Strong track record of success in achieving growth results in the Commercial Programs space
- Demonstrated leadership capability through influencing others, motivating, and inspiring teams
- Capability to think strategically, with a deep understanding of client needs
- Strong ability to collaborate and partner across the organization, bringing the best to bear for clients
- Solid understanding of financial measures, business acumen, sales operations
- Results driven
- RIBO-licensed would be considered an asset
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, Marsh will provide a reasonable accommodation to employees and prospective employees to the point of undue hardship upon request and as required in respect of the individual’s particular restrictions and limitations. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, feel free to contact Natasha Patel at + 416 349 4857 or via email: email@example.com
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Auto req ID 23354BR Market Job Title/Designation Intern, Market Growth & Development (12 months, Aug 2018) Region Americas Country Canada City Mississauga Job Family Finance Market Job...
Auto req ID 22824BR Market Job Title/Designation Intern, Account Manager (12 months, Sept 2018) Region Americas Country Canada City Mississauga Job Family Developmnt Progs Market Job...
Auto req ID 22720BR Market Job Title/Designation Intern- Account Manager (12 months, May 2018) Region Americas Country Canada City Mississauga Job Family Developmnt Progs Market Job...
Auto req ID 24268BR Market Job Title/Designation Operational Risk Consultant Region Americas Country Canada Location Ontario City Toronto Job Family Risk/Compliance Market Job...
Senior Manager, GLCM - Business Risk Control Management : 0000AE60 Description Global Vision. Local Focus. Things really are different here. A career with HSBC in Canada is truly an experience...
Head of Model Risk Management & Independent Model Review : 0000AHI0 Description Global Vision. Local Focus. Things really are different here. A career with HSBC in Canada is truly an experience...
Auto req ID 23354BR Market Job Title/Designation Intern, Market Growth & Development (12...
Auto req ID 22824BR Market Job Title/Designation Intern, Account Manager (12 months, Sept...
Auto req ID 22720BR Market Job Title/Designation Intern- Account Manager (12 months, May...
Auto req ID 24268BR Market Job Title/Designation Operational Risk Consultant Region ...
Senior Manager, GLCM - Business Risk Control Management : 0000AE60 Description Global Vision....
Head of Model Risk Management & Independent Model Review : 0000AHI0 Description Global Vision....