We have 4 children - Ages 6, 5, 3, 17 months and a baby due in January. We live on a farm 1 hour North of Regina/ 25 minutes South/West of Raymore. We operate a grain and livestock farm which is very time consuming lifestyle. We are looking for someone to take care of the children, provide all their daily needs ( meals, baths, homework, and activities), assist in housekeeping duties to make my job as a "mom' easier and more enjoyable. Driver license is required. Willing to live in a rural community. This is a full time job for minimum 5 years. Benefit package available and wage is a monthly salary. Holidays will be granted in our off season (November to April) - Work requirement will be Monday to Friday and weekends during Seeding and Harvest.
Skills and Abilities
- Employer's home
Security and Safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Driver's validity licence check
- Criminal record check (abstract)
- Help children with homework
- Prepare infants and children for rest periods
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Care for pets
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Prepare craft materials and assist children to use them
- Read to children
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
- Supervise and care for children
- Take children to and from school and to appointments
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- Travel expenses not paid by employer
- Valid driver's licence
- Willing to travel
- Own vehicle
- Own transportation
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Red Cross Babysitting course
Work Location Information
- Willing to relocate
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Infant (3 months - 11 months)
- Kindergarten age (4 - 5 years)
- School age (6 - 12 years)
- Toddler to pre-school (1 - 3 years)
Daycare Receptionist/Cashier - Winter Seasonal - FT & PT - Heavenly Mountain Resort, Vail Resorts, about 1 monthReach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team....
The Region of Peel serves a vibrant and culturally diverse community of more than 1.4 million residents and 88,000 businesses in Brampton, Caledon and Mississauga. Committed to service...
Job requirements Languages English Education Secondary (high) school graduation certificate Experience 1 year to less than 2 years Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities Repetitive tasks,...
Job Overview Ministry of Children and Family Development Victoria Database Administrator (Corporate Data Warehouse) $67,418.93 - $77,019.79 annually (plus 6.6% Temporary Market Adjustment) An...
Skip to Main Content Back Job Description Careers Home Previous Job Job Title Recreation Programmer Next Job Apply for Job Job ID 301161 Location Calgary, Alberta, Canada Full/Part...
YMCA Calgary is actively building healthy communities - Join us in creating a better Calgary YMCA Calgary opened its doors in 1902, since then we have evolved into a vibrant charitable...
Daycare Receptionist/Cashier - Winter Seasonal - FT & PT - Heavenly Mountain Resort, Vail Resorts, about 1 monthReach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status...
The Region of Peel serves a vibrant and culturally diverse community of more than 1.4 million...
Job requirements Languages English Education Secondary (high) school graduation...
Job Overview Ministry of Children and Family Development Victoria Database Administrator...
Skip to Main Content Back Job Description Careers Home Previous Job Job Title Recreation...
YMCA Calgary is actively building healthy communities - Join us in creating a better...