We have 4 children - Ages 6, 5, 3, 17 months and a baby due in January. We live on a farm 1 hour North of Regina/ 25 minutes South/West of Raymore. We operate a grain and livestock farm which is very time consuming lifestyle. We are looking for someone to take care of the children, provide all their daily needs ( meals, baths, homework, and activities), assist in housekeeping duties to make my job as a "mom' easier and more enjoyable. Driver license is required. Willing to live in a rural community. This is a full time job for minimum 5 years. Benefit package available and wage is a monthly salary. Holidays will be granted in our off season (November to April) - Work requirement will be Monday to Friday and weekends during Seeding and Harvest.
Skills and Abilities
- Employer's home
Security and Safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Driver's validity licence check
- Criminal record check (abstract)
- Help children with homework
- Prepare infants and children for rest periods
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Care for pets
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Prepare craft materials and assist children to use them
- Read to children
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
- Supervise and care for children
- Take children to and from school and to appointments
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- Travel expenses not paid by employer
- Valid driver's licence
- Willing to travel
- Own vehicle
- Own transportation
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Red Cross Babysitting course
Work Location Information
- Willing to relocate
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Infant (3 months - 11 months)
- Kindergarten age (4 - 5 years)
- School age (6 - 12 years)
- Toddler to pre-school (1 - 3 years)
The Infant Development Program Facilitator at So-sah-latch Family Centre provides 1) support for infants and the families of the Squamish Nation. 2) developmental and resource information for...
Become a part of our Teaching Team of passionate Early Childhood Educators. Support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children. Lead activities by telling or...
Developmental Disabilities Association (DDA) is a leading employer in BC’s social services sector. With over 50 community-based programs and services for children, youths, and adults in Vancouver...
Customer Service Sales with Sports Company 6 month temp to perm in Burnaby $19-20/hr Mon-Fri 8:30-5:00 Your new company You will be working for a Canadian company which designs and manufactures in...
ABOUT THE SQUAMISH NATION & AYAS MEN MEN CHILD & FAMILY SERVICES DIVISION Squamish Nation consists of 23 villages and is comprised of descendants of the Coast Salish Aboriginal people who live in...
Sun Peaks Resort LLP has proven to be one of the highest levels of guest service providers within the ski industry. We can promise you a memorable and gainful working experience within our high...
The Infant Development Program Facilitator at So-sah-latch Family Centre provides 1) support for...
Become a part of our Teaching Team of passionate Early Childhood Educators. Support and promote...
Developmental Disabilities Association (DDA) is a leading employer in BC’s social services...
Customer Service Sales with Sports Company 6 month temp to perm in Burnaby $19-20/hr Mon-Fri...
ABOUT THE SQUAMISH NATION & AYAS MEN MEN CHILD & FAMILY SERVICES DIVISION Squamish Nation...
Sun Peaks Resort LLP has proven to be one of the highest levels of guest service providers...