Retail Store Opportunities
It can be a smile, remembering a name, or maybe even just a wave at the end of the day. Perhaps it’s an unwavering desire to know about every product and service found within our walls and on our shelves. But whatever it is for you, we want to empower you to feel confident in unleashing it. Because at the Home Depot, the world’s largest home improvement retailer, we know that the difference in our associates is what makes the difference for our customers. Discover how you can help others achieve their home improvement dreams. Apply to work at The Home Depot today.
Position Purpose: Merchandising Associates (MEAs) merchandise and maintain various product sets in The Home Depot retail environment to enhance the customer experience, increase sales and maximize inventory turns.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Organize, straighten and clean shelves, signage and products
- Build and maintain display material & signage
- Price changes/labeling
- Stocking merchandise
- Maintain positive working relationship with co-workers and provide strong customer service
Preferred Qualifications / Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Experience working in retail merchandising service industry or working directly for large scale retailer
- Basic computer skills with knowledge of web based applications
- Experience working on teams, with heavy reliance on team to accomplish goals
- Attention to Detail: Stays attentive and aware, catches errors before completing assignments, and maintains high quality standard for work
- Some Heavy lifting required; bending, kneeling, standing for extended periods of time; comfortable with ladders
- Must fulfill minimum time-in-position and performance management codes of M
Thank you for applying to The Home Depot Canada. If helping people comes to you as naturally as smiling, then our customer-facing career opportunities may be a perfect fit you. Please note applications will only be accepted online and only those candidates under consideration will be contacted. The Home Depot Canada is committed to diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Last Date to Apply
What is the opportunity? * We are considering candidates from various regions. This position is home-based but the incumbent will be required to physically report to the Dieppe storefront once or...
**Accepting applicants from Moncton, Mirimichi, Richibucto and Bouctouche Position Purpose Supports top producing Mortgage Specialist in meeting sales objectives and related activities by...
What is the opportunity? RBC Insurance is a supportive and inclusive team that shares common values — including a fundamental respect for each other. As our Life & Wealth Insurance Advisor, you...
Associate, Commercial Banking Requisition ID : 18020124 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Commercial/Business Banking Work Location : Canada-New Brunswick-Moncton-135 Main...
Fire Alarm Inspector - WD30058678330 What you will do Responsible for the execution of service schedules including routine servicing, inspection and upselling Perform service and inspection...
What is the opportunity? At RBC, we value each person’s unique customer service style, and encourage you to bring your best to our clients every day. In this role, you provide financial advice to...
What is the opportunity? * We are considering candidates from various regions. This position is...
**Accepting applicants from Moncton, Mirimichi, Richibucto and Bouctouche Position...
What is the opportunity? RBC Insurance is a supportive and inclusive team that shares common...
Associate, Commercial Banking Requisition ID : 18020124 Position Type: Regular Position...
Fire Alarm Inspector - WD30058678330 What you will do Responsible for the execution of service...
What is the opportunity? At RBC, we value each person’s unique customer service style, and...