Job Title :
Merchandise Associate, Reitmans, Smart Centres, Aurora
Regular - Part Time
Posting Date :
Reference Number :
At Reitmans we’re on a mission to reveal every woman’s beauty. Your beauty. To do so fashion needs to fit women and not the other way around. After all, great fashion is for living. While Reitmans enjoys a strong reputation for service and benefits from a broad and loyal customer base, it will continue to strive to create an engaging customer experience by being there for her whenever she chooses to shop. We want you to #fashionyourcareer with Reitmans.
Are you passionate about the esthetics of our stores? Do you love working with and organizing the product to ensure a seamless shopping experience for our customers? Than this role is for you!
As a Merchandise Associate, you will report to the Store Manager and be responsible for exercising control over the flow of merchandise! Your key focus is to support the shopping experience through processing and organizing both the receiving and shipping of product..
Day the life (What you will do):
• Proper processing of shipments on a timely basis
• Assist the team in performing tasks related to visual presentation
• E-commerce support. Prepare and complete online orders for delivery or BOPIS (buy online, pick up in store).
• Support sales floor, fitting room, & cash desk, as required.
• Consistently treat all customers and employees with respect while contributing to a positive work environment.
What you are (What you will bring):
• Previous merchandise, sales or customer service experience is an asset
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment while also being committed to creating an amazing customer experience
• Ability to stand for extended periods, climb a ladder and to move, lift and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store in safe manners
• Ability to work early mornings, evenings and weekends.
• Quebec Only: Bilingualism (French & English) is an asset.
What we offer (Why work with us)
• A competitive benefits package (Full Time Employees Only)
• Paid Time Off ( Sick Time, Flex Days & Vacation (Full Time Employees Only)
• Additional benefits include monthly bonus potential, opportunities for advancement and tuition reimbursement.
• 50% discount at all Reitmans (Canada) Limited brands. ( RW&CO & Penningtons )
• Generous Employee Referral Policy (50$-500$)
Reitmans (Canada) Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for providing an accessible candidate experience.
Six core values guide us in everything that we do. Do what’s right Deliver winning results Build collaborative teams Get things done in a fact-based, disciplined way Learn and grow, inwardly and...
District of Mackenzie Human Resources Manager Application Deadline: 4:00 pm Monday, October 5, 2020 Reporting to the Chief Administrative Officer, the Human Resources Manager will have the...
Close Sales Representative (Newfoundland & Labrador) Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager) Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category:...
City of Grand Forks Public Works Manager Department: Public Works and Utilities Position Type: Full Time Term, Exempt The City of Grand Forks is seeking an individual for the position of Public...
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members...
Close Account Manager (Newfoundland & Labrador) Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager) Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category:...
Six core values guide us in everything that we do. Do what’s right Deliver winning results Build...
District of Mackenzie Human Resources Manager Application Deadline: 4:00 pm Monday, October 5,...
Close Sales Representative (Newfoundland & Labrador) Job Posting Category: Experienced...
City of Grand Forks Public Works Manager Department: Public Works and Utilities Position...
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper...
Close Account Manager (Newfoundland & Labrador) Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals...