- Grade 10 plus graduation from a recognized Nursing Assistant Program or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- Valid Class 5 BC drivers license
Skills and Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of Mental Health Act and other relevant legislation, psychiatric disorders, medications and side effects, and psychosocial rehabilitation principles
- Ability to establish and maintain rapport with patients including conflict resolution and crisis intervention skills
- Ability to operate related equipment/instruments (i.e. lifts, blood pressure monitors, iPad)
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to prioritize duties and responsibilities
- Ability to work independently and in cooperation with others
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position
View Quesnel Community