- Graduation from an approved ultrasound program and certification by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers’ or equivalent qualification.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to organize and co-ordinate the workload.
- Ability to perform related procedures and operate related equipment.
- Ability to work independently and adapt procedures to individual situations.
- Ability to keep abreast of technological developments in the field to ensure high standards of patient care.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with patients, departmental, medical and nursing staff and outside agencies.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
View Quesnel Community
FKD Contracting Alta Ltd. is seeking elite truck drivers for specialized hauling. This opportunity pays well and features a benefit package. Requirements for successful applicants are: Class 1...
FKD Contracting Alta Ltd. is seeking elite truck drivers for specialized hauling. This...