IPG Mediabrands was created by Interpublic Group in 2007 to manage all of its global media related assets. Today that means we manage and invest $37 billion in global media on the behalf of our clients, employ over 7,500 diverse and daring marketing communication specialists worldwide and operate our company businesses in more than 127 countries.
A proven entity in helping clients maximize business results through integrated, intelligence-driven marketing strategies, IPG Mediabrands is committed to driving automated buying, pay for performance and digital innovation solutions through its network of media agencies including UM, Initiative, and Media Experts. Its roster of specialty service agencies include Magna Global, Cadreon, Orion, Reprise Media, and Ansible.
At IPG Mediabrands, we value dynamism, empowerment, and entrepreneurialism. As an organization, we commit to behave in ways that are true to these values each and every day.
The role of Client Finance Analyst is responsible for maintaining all client spend reports, and acting as a liaison between Finance, and our media agencies. This role requires strong organizational skills, ability to meet tight deadlines, work independently and within a team. Furthermore, this role requires daily interaction both with internal groups (i.e. media teams, local finance, IPG Omaha Shared Services) as well as marketing and finance groups at the client, and as such the successful candidate will possess and exhibit a high degree of professionalism in their conduct and communications.
- Preparation of monthly journal entries to record revenue
- Manage and maintain the Microsoft Access Database by updating with weekly media data, and managing all queries and reports required on a monthly basis
- Acting as control for all MPA's (maintain accurate files and act as the central repository for this paperwork);
- Setting up and maintaining fee and/or job dockets;
- Tracking and maintaining intercompany service records (ISRs);
- Liaising with Agency teams on any PO issues, billing issues, Account Receivable Statements;
- Liaising with Suppliers on Account Payable issues;
- Liaising with Omaha A/R and collections group and assisting with maintaining client receivables in a clean and current state;
- Liaising with Omaha Shared Services to ensure billings and payables issues are resolved;
- Investigating and following-up on discrepancies with appropriate personnel to ensure they get cleared;
- Coordinating, maintaining proficiency, and providing training on DDS / SAP related technical knowledge and applications;
- Reviewing and approving draft billing prior to live billing being issued to client and agencies;
- Utilizing accounting system to run appropriate time reports as requested;
- Utilizing accounting system to pull financial updates and billing summaries for client meetings as required;
- Assisting the Finance Director and the overall team as needed on ad-hoc projects and assignments which are within the scope of the role.
- Prepare and manage monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaise with the agency media teams and Omaha A/P to clear all media related to Orion spend, and to ensure trade media is properly tracked in the media system
- Prepare new supplier agreement templates for submission to manager for all pending media agreements
- Maintain Client Service Agreements for revenue recognition purposes
- Liaise with the Orion media team to assign supplier media agreements to participating media spend
- Post-secondary education – University graduate in Finance or Accounting, Bachelor’s degree required;
- Preference of being in process of obtaining an accounting designation;
- 0-2 years Financial or Accounting related experience, preferably media agency, marketing, advertising, or technology related industry experience;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and strong internal and client relationship skills;
- Strong organization and time-management skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task in a fast paced environment;
- Self-motivated, independent thinker and problem solver;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (i.e. PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Access and Excel, including VBA); and
- Proficiency in financial systems preferred.
IPG Mediabrands is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in IPG Mediabrands, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Description - Account Director, Paid & Perfomance Media (181569) Job Description Account Director, Paid & Perfomance Media - (181569) Organization : Edelman Practice Area: Specialty...
Req Id: 206275 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief inour company’s vast potential. To ensure we...
Job Description - Account Manager, Paid & Performance Marketing (181723) Job Description Account Manager, Paid & Performance Marketing - (181723) Organization : Edelman Practice...
Position Overview Xaxis is seeking an Analyst to join its Ad Operations team. Reporting to the Vice-President, Products and Trading, the Ad Operations Analyst will be responsible for supporting...
Job Description - Account Manager, Corporate (181473) Job Description Account Manager, Corporate - (181473) Organization : Edelman Practice Area: Corporate Description Edelman has experienced...
Your Responsibilities: PURPOSE • Enhance and protect the company’s corporate image, both internally and externally, through development, implementation and measurement of integrated communications...
Job Description - Account Director, Paid & Perfomance Media (181569) Job Description Account...
Req Id: 206275 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined...
Job Description - Account Manager, Paid & Performance Marketing (181723) Job Description Account...
Position Overview Xaxis is seeking an Analyst to join its Ad Operations team. Reporting to the...
Job Description - Account Manager, Corporate (181473) Job Description Account Manager,...
Your Responsibilities: PURPOSE • Enhance and protect the company’s corporate image, both...