IPG Mediabrands was created by Interpublic Group in 2007 to manage all of its global media related assets. Today that means we manage and invest $37 billion in global media on the behalf of our clients, employ over 7,500 diverse and daring marketing communication specialists worldwide and operate our company businesses in more than 127 countries.
A proven entity in helping clients maximize business results through integrated, intelligence-driven marketing strategies, IPG Mediabrands is committed to driving automated buying, pay for performance and digital innovation solutions through its network of media agencies including UM, Initiative, and Media Experts. Its roster of specialty service agencies include Magna Global, Cadreon, Society, Orion, Reprise Media, and Ansible.
The role of a Client Finance Analyst is to maintain all client budgets and act as a liaison between finance, our media agencies and the client. This role requires daily interaction both with internal groups (i.e. media teams, local finance, IPG Omaha Shared Services) as well as with the client marketing and finance groups. The successful candidate will possess and exhibit a high degree of professionalism in their conduct and communications.
- Set-up and maintain budget control reports (BCRs), forecasts, and accruals on an ongoing basis – with extensive use of Excel.
- Act as point control for all media purchase authorizations (MPAs) and maintain accurate files.
- Set-up and maintain fee and/or job dockets.
- Set-up and maintain client records and applicable commission rates.
- Track and maintain intercompany service records (ISRs).
- Approve draft billing prior to live billing being issued to client.
- Investigate and follow-up on discrepancies with appropriate team members to ensure clearance.
- Assist the Finance Director and the overall team as needed on ad-hoc projects and assignments (e.g. spend reports, forecasting).
- Liaise with client on any purchase order (PO) issues, billing issues, and account receivable statements.
- Liaise with suppliers on accounts payable issues.
- Liaise with shared services team, accounts receivable (A/R) and collections group to assist with maintaining client receivables in a clean and current state.
- Liaise with shared services team to ensure billings and payables issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Post-secondary education – University graduate in Finance or Accounting, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Active pursuit of an accounting designation preferred.
- 0-2 years Financial or Accounting related experience, preferably media agency, marketing, advertising, or technology related industry experience.
- Ability to manage confidential data with a high level of discretion.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently.
- Highly developed organizational skills with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong internal and client relationship skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive approach to problem solving, assisting the team, self-development, etc.
- Strong learning agility, with a passion for continuous development.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
IPG Mediabrands is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in IPG Mediabrands, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Description - Account Manager, Corporate (181473) Job Description Account Manager, Corporate - (181473) Organization : Edelman Practice Area: Corporate Description Edelman has experienced...
Req Id: 206275 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief inour company’s vast potential. To ensure we...
Associate, Client Management, Client Management Group : 0000AYI7 Description Global Vision. Local Focus. Things really are different here. A career with HSBC in Canada is truly an experience that...
Job Description - Account Director, Paid & Perfomance Media (181569) Job Description Account Director, Paid & Perfomance Media - (181569) Organization : Edelman Practice Area: Specialty...
Job Description - Account Manager, Paid & Performance Marketing (181723) Job Description Account Manager, Paid & Performance Marketing - (181723) Organization : Edelman Practice...
REPORT TO • MD, Head of T&TS Canada MISSION AND OBJECTIVES • In line with the Global Trade Solutions (GTS), Cash Management (CM) and Liquidity Investment Advisory (LIA) strategy in the Americas,...
Job Description - Account Manager, Corporate (181473) Job Description Account Manager,...
Req Id: 206275 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined...
Associate, Client Management, Client Management Group : 0000AYI7 Description Global Vision....
Job Description - Account Director, Paid & Perfomance Media (181569) Job Description Account...
Job Description - Account Manager, Paid & Performance Marketing (181723) Job Description Account...
REPORT TO • MD, Head of T&TS Canada MISSION AND OBJECTIVES • In line with the Global Trade...