- Contract term - November 23, 2020-December 31, 2021
Kelly Services has another exciting long-term contract opportunity with our esteemed Alberta Energy client- if you are a qualified licensed Mechanical Engineer with industry experience, read on to learn more and apply today to speak with a Recruiter!
- Act as our client's central contact and subject matter expert (SME) for various engineering standards, specifications and procedures for the mechanical engineering design and construction of their assets
- Provide in depth knowledge of industry regulations, codes and standards applicable to their assets including CSA Z662 Gas Pipeline Systems, CFR 49-Part 192 & 195, ASME B31.8 and B31.4.
- Provide knowledge and experience in mechanical standards, engineering design practices, quality assurance, and research and development to improve technical requirements and their implementation
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and improving mechanical engineering design and construction standards and leading associated management of change efforts
- Provides engineering reviews as part of project stage gate assurance
- Supports engineering excellence improvement initiatives to enable engineering as a competitive advantage
- Makes decisions and recommendations on highly technical or complex issues and without formal guidelines or precedents and exercises resourcefulness and ingenuity to interpret policy
- Act as our client's central contact and SME for specific mechanical engineering design and construction standards
- Maintain and improve standards based on performance information and feedback
- Lead continuous improvement and management of change efforts on mechanical standards including collaboration with stakeholders and SMEs across our client's business units
- Provide support to Projects and Operations engineering teams on the implementation of mechanical engineering standards and requirements, and collaborate with stakeholders to resolve issues, variance requests and feedback
- Assure compliance to regulations, codes and external standards and support our client's Legal Requirements Monitoring Process
- Provide independent reviews on behalf of engineering governance as part of project stage gate assurance
- Lead and support engineering excellence and quality improvement strategies and initiatives
- Initiate and manage research and development projects to improve standards and enable more effective implementation
- Seeking a Licensed Professional Engineer, university degree in a related discipline
- In depth knowledge of industry regulations, codes and standards applicable to our client's assets including CSA Z662 Gas Pipeline Systems, CFR 49-Part 192 & 195, ASME B31.8 and B31.4
- Experience in technical writing of engineering standards, specifications and procedures
- Outstanding collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to lead engagement with stakeholders and SMEs across the organization
- Technical experience in engineering design, design oversight and quality assurance
- Experience with research and development, innovation and technology development to improve engineering practices, requirements and enablement
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn & Twitter , or visit kellyservices.ca .
Req ID: 107004 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and...
About this role:Are you a creative, strategic leader who encourages passion and sense of team? Are you results driven with the ability to establish relationships and partnerships quickly? If so,...
I'm working with an innovate, smaller, professional wealth management organization who are looking to hire a D365 CRM Administrator/Business System Analyst focused on being the internal point of...
- Graduation from an approved Combined Laboratory X-Ray Technician program. Eligible for registration with a provincial licensing body. - One year of general experience in both laboratory and...
Brandt is currently seeking a Labourer for our Calgary location. The successful applicant for this position will be responsible for assisting in the dismantling of construction, forestry and...
Req ID: 107004 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate...
About this role:Are you a creative, strategic leader who encourages passion and sense of team?...
I'm working with an innovate, smaller, professional wealth management organization who are...
- Graduation from an approved Combined Laboratory X-Ray Technician program. Eligible for...
Brandt is currently seeking a Labourer for our Calgary location. The successful applicant for...