At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum. We are seeking a Marketing Summer Student to join our growing Regional Marketing team. MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Positioning the firm for success, our Marketing team supports the growth, business-generating efforts and goals of MNP. We develop and deliver creative and strategic programs that translate the firm’s objectives into market-appropriate media, messages and methodologies. We build and protect our brand in new and existing markets, as well as create and sustain market advantage in all service line, industry and specialty groups.
When applying, please submit your resume, cover letter, transcript and other applicable forms, as necessary, in one (1) document. Applications for this role will need to be submitted by 9:00am on April 23, 2018.
- Provide support to the regional team in all areas of marketing including events, sponsorships, advertising, direct marketing, digital marketing, website and social media
- Assist with the coordination, tactical execution, tracking and day-to-day administration of the regional marketing strategies and initiatives
- Perform administrative duties specific to the marketing department such as updating and maintaining databases, client lists and preparing materials for distribution to clients
- Support the marketing team with the implementation of the various corporate and client group marketing plan tactics (events, presentations, signage, brochures, etc.)
- Provide incremental administrative support to the regional team as needed including maintaining schedules, calendars and meeting coordination
- Provide regular tracking and administration of firm processes
- Gather and compile market research for planning purposes
- Maintain marketing materials including promotional items, brochures and tradeshow equipment
- Conduct other projects and ad-hoc activities as directed by the Senior Regional Marketing Manager
- Currently in a post-secondary degree or diploma program specializing in Marketing, Communications, Business, Project Management, English, Journalism or related discipline
- Detail-oriented with a demonstrated understanding of marketing processes and project coordination
- Experience in a professional business environment is preferred
- Experience in a previous marketing capacity is an asset
- Strong computer literacy including effective working skills of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Core Competencies and Personal Characteristics
- Integrity – professional whose honesty, integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards contributes to effective leadership and optimal business relationships
- Energy – displays enthusiasm, optimism, drive and passion while maintaining a high level of productivity and a balanced lifestyle
- Diversity – understands the importance of different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences and is respectful of individual differences
- Communication – effectively expresses ideas and conveys information in business writing, conversations and interactions with others
- Client Service Excellence – understands the importance of quality client service by being courteous, responding to client requests in a timely manner and monitoring satisfaction
- Teamwork & Relationship Development – works collaboratively with team members in order to achieve a common goal and develops, maintains and strengthens relationships with others, both inside and outside the Firm
- Accountability – takes responsibility for one’s own performance by setting clear goals and tracking progress against those goals; is highly organized and uses personal judgement and decision making
- Flexibility – effectively manages multiple assignments, adapts to changing priorities and is able to work independently or as part of a team
MNP encourages a balanced lifestyle and offers benefits that suit the way our team members work and play! In addition to a competitive salary, our total rewards package includes paid personal days, wellness program initiatives, health and dental benefits, a group pension plan with matching contribution, firm sponsored social events and professional development assistance.
MNP proudly serves and responds to the needs of our clients in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors. Through partner-led engagements, we provide a collaborative, cost-effective approach to doing business, with innovative strategies to help organizations succeed across the country and around the world.
Not ready to apply? Create a profile and connect with us for general consideration.
Company Overview iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients...
Job Description - Intern, Digital (181984) Job Description Intern, Digital - (181984) Organization : Edelman Practice Area: Digital Description Edelman Vancouver currently searching for a dynamic...
Description Opportunity Overview: Play an important role in helping others - and yourself - achieve goals Edward Jones is a privately owned Fortune 500 Company known for building quality,...
Location(s): Canada City/Cities: Coquitlam Travel Required: Relocation Provided: Job Posting End Date: Shift: Position Overview: • Position is responsible for identifying and maximizing...
Account Manager-41053 Description Hitachi Capital Canada (HCCC), in partnership with its subsidiary CLE Capital, offers a wide variety of value-added financial solutions to our clients. These...
Documentation Review Specialist (12-month term) - (180000FF) Description Move, Build, Grow your career! Ritchie Bros. Financial Services (RBFS) is a rapidly growing, highly innovative provider of...
Company Overview iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in...
Job Description - Intern, Digital (181984) Job Description Intern,...
Description Opportunity Overview: Play an important role in helping others - and yourself -...
Location(s): Canada City/Cities: Coquitlam Travel Required: Relocation Provided: Job Posting End...
Account Manager-41053 Description Hitachi Capital Canada (HCCC), in partnership with its...
Documentation Review Specialist (12-month term) - (180000FF) Description Move, Build, Grow your...