At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum. We are seeking a Marketing Summer Student to join our growing Regional Marketing team. MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Positioning the firm for success, our Marketing team supports the growth, business-generating efforts and goals of MNP. We develop and deliver creative and strategic programs that translate the firm’s objectives into market-appropriate media, messages and methodologies. We build and protect our brand in new and existing markets, as well as create and sustain market advantage in all service line, industry and specialty groups.
When applying, please submit your resume, cover letter, transcript and other applicable forms, as necessary, in one (1) document. Applications for this role will need to be submitted by 9:00am on April 23, 2018.
- Provide support to the regional team in all areas of marketing including events, sponsorships, advertising, direct marketing, digital marketing, website and social media
- Assist with the coordination, tactical execution, tracking and day-to-day administration of the regional marketing strategies and initiatives
- Perform administrative duties specific to the marketing department such as updating and maintaining databases, client lists and preparing materials for distribution to clients
- Support the marketing team with the implementation of the various corporate and client group marketing plan tactics (events, presentations, signage, brochures, etc.)
- Provide incremental administrative support to the regional team as needed including maintaining schedules, calendars and meeting coordination
- Provide regular tracking and administration of firm processes
- Gather and compile market research for planning purposes
- Maintain marketing materials including promotional items, brochures and tradeshow equipment
- Conduct other projects and ad-hoc activities as directed by the Senior Regional Marketing Manager
- Currently in a post-secondary degree or diploma program specializing in Marketing, Communications, Business, Project Management, English, Journalism or related discipline
- Detail-oriented with a demonstrated understanding of marketing processes and project coordination
- Experience in a professional business environment is preferred
- Experience in a previous marketing capacity is an asset
- Strong computer literacy including effective working skills of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Core Competencies and Personal Characteristics
- Integrity – professional whose honesty, integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards contributes to effective leadership and optimal business relationships
- Energy – displays enthusiasm, optimism, drive and passion while maintaining a high level of productivity and a balanced lifestyle
- Diversity – understands the importance of different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences and is respectful of individual differences
- Communication – effectively expresses ideas and conveys information in business writing, conversations and interactions with others
- Client Service Excellence – understands the importance of quality client service by being courteous, responding to client requests in a timely manner and monitoring satisfaction
- Teamwork & Relationship Development – works collaboratively with team members in order to achieve a common goal and develops, maintains and strengthens relationships with others, both inside and outside the Firm
- Accountability – takes responsibility for one’s own performance by setting clear goals and tracking progress against those goals; is highly organized and uses personal judgement and decision making
- Flexibility – effectively manages multiple assignments, adapts to changing priorities and is able to work independently or as part of a team
MNP encourages a balanced lifestyle and offers benefits that suit the way our team members work and play! In addition to a competitive salary, our total rewards package includes paid personal days, wellness program initiatives, health and dental benefits, a group pension plan with matching contribution, firm sponsored social events and professional development assistance.
MNP proudly serves and responds to the needs of our clients in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors. Through partner-led engagements, we provide a collaborative, cost-effective approach to doing business, with innovative strategies to help organizations succeed across the country and around the world.
Not ready to apply? Create a profile and connect with us for general consideration.
BDO. Because relationships matter. There are many world-class accounting firms. Far fewer that offer a culture so rich in professional opportunity, personal fulfillment, and long-term growth. At...
Senior Vice President, Marketing Location: Burnaby, BC About us: D-Wave is the leader in the development and delivery of quantum computing systems and software and is the world's only commercial...
Marketing Administrator with at least 3 years’ current experience is sought for an immediate opening with a prestigious national law firm in their downtown Vancouver office. As a Client Relations...
Marketing Assistant / Marketing Trainee Marketing Assistant || Marketing Trainee: Immediate Start If you're looking for a fun, interesting role in marketing - this is the right marketing role for...
Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize all of your skills? Do you excel in a face paced and dynamic environment? Are you interested in working with a leading software company in Burnaby BC?...
The ideal candidate will possess: Fundamental knowledge and understanding of the outdoor recreation and hospitality sectors of the tourism industry. Experience in the resort and hospitality...
BDO. Because relationships matter. There are many world-class accounting firms. Far fewer that...
Senior Vice President, Marketing Location: Burnaby, BC About us: D-Wave is the leader in the...
Marketing Administrator with at least 3 years’ current experience is sought for an immediate...
Marketing Assistant / Marketing Trainee Marketing Assistant || Marketing Trainee: Immediate...
Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize all of your skills? Do you excel in a face paced...
The ideal candidate will possess: Fundamental knowledge and understanding of the outdoor...