- For Professionals
- For Policymakers
- About Diabetes
- Diabetes & You
- In Your Community
- How You Can Help
- Publications & Newsletters
- Clinical Practice & Education
|# of openings:||1|
Through our National Diabetes Trust (NDT) operations, we divert more than 100 million pounds of clothing and household items from landfills. This energy savings is equivalent to planting 8.6 million trees each year.
One hundred percent of net proceeds directly supports Diabetes Canada and helps send more than 2,500 children and youth with type 1 diabetes to Diabetes Canada's D-Camps. Additionally, we raise funds for world-leading diabetes research, education and advocacy.
As an employee on the National Diabetes Trust team, you are part of our national coverage in 2,500 communities, with 28 operations and 100 trucks. Join a team that is making a difference raising money for life altering charitable programs, all while helping the environment.
About the Marketing Manager, National Diabetes Trust Role
Reporting to the Director, Marketing (National Diabetes Trust), we are looking for an experienced marketing individual with a strong analytics background to be responsible for planning, developing and executing national campaigns both on- and offline and analyzing the results to determine campaign efficiency (and adjust the campaigns accordingly).
Some highlights of the role include:
· Manage the production of all print, online, television, radio, and out of home collateral ensuring all deadlines are met
· Maintain internal communications calendar
· Maintain marketing collateral, photo and logo libraries
· Coordinate and manage media and PR opportunities
Website & Social Media Management
· Maintain up-to-date content on websites
· Develop/execute content for SH social platforms
· Engage and grow supporters through social media strategies utilizing Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram and Flickr
Administration & Reporting
· Develop and maintain contact information and communication data in the database
· Analyze and report on e-communications and website metrics
· Maintain and build external vendor relationships
The selected candidate for this Marketing Manager role will meet the following minimum requirements:
· 3+ years’ of marketing/customer acquisition experience with ownership of a budget.
· Deep comfort and expertise in leading and managing performance marketing channels - SEO/SEM, Email Marketing, Facebook, display advertisements & retargeting.
· Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
· Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords / Tag Manager campaigns.
· Solid knowledge of website analytics & marketing automation tools (e.g. Intercom.io, Unbounce).
· Analytics fanatic - Robust analytics and quantitative skills.
· Familiarity with organic traffic generation and funnel optimization, with knowledge of referral programs and content marketing.
· Creative Thinker – someone who is resourceful, obsessive about growth and finding new ways to attract customers.
· Working knowledge of Adobe Suite is an asset.
About National Diabetes Trust/Diabetes Canada: A Career with Purpose
Join our team and look forward to:
· Diverse and skilled colleagues
· Challenging work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
· Being motivated every day by our mandate to end diabetes and environmental responsibility
· Flexible hours
· Comprehensive benefits, pension plan with company RRSP contribution
About the Application Process
National Diabetes Trust and Diabetes Canada are committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements please advise us during the recruitment process.
We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, and value a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results
How you can help
- Donate Now
- Team Diabetes
- Sponsor Someone
- Make a Future Gift
- Corporate Support
In your community
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Gestational Diabetes
Other helpful links
© 2017 Canadian Diabetes Association. The Canadian Diabetes Association is the registered owner of the name Diabetes Canada. Charitable Registration Number: 11883 0744 RR0001
CUPE Job Posting #832639 Position: Registered Practical Nurse - 5 Positions Site: Toronto Western Hospital Department: Nursing Resource Team (NRT) Reports to: Nurse Manager Scale/Grade: UO...
JOB POSTING #832917 Position: MANAGER, ALLIED HEALTH & GERIATRICS Site: TORONTO WESTERN HOSPITAL Department: Allied Health & Geriatrics Reports to: DIRECTOR Scale/Grade: M007 Hours: 37.5 HOURS PER...
JOB POSTING #832823 Position: PHYSIOTHERAPIST Site: TORONTO WESTERN HOSPITAL Department: ALLIED HEALTH, PHYSIOTHERAPY Reports to: MANAGER Hours: 37.5 hours per week weekdays/weekends variable...
JOB DESCRIPTION: At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the...
ONA Job Posting #833739 Position: Registered Nurse Site: Toronto Western Hospital Department: General Internal Medicine, 4B Fell Reports to: Nurse Manager Scale/Grade: E006 Salary Range: $32.66 -...
Req Id: 214170 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential. To ensure we...
CUPE Job Posting #832639 Position: Registered Practical Nurse - 5 Positions Site: Toronto...
JOB POSTING #832917 Position: MANAGER, ALLIED HEALTH & GERIATRICS Site: TORONTO WESTERN...
JOB POSTING #832823 Position: PHYSIOTHERAPIST Site: TORONTO WESTERN HOSPITAL Department: ALLIED...
JOB DESCRIPTION: At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through...
ONA Job Posting #833739 Position: Registered Nurse Site: Toronto Western...
Req Id: 214170 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined...