Campus Marketing Manager
Are you looking to take the next step in your Marketing career? Do you have a passion for dining and food? Sodexo Canada has a job for you! Our University segment is on the hunt for their next Marketing rock star to take the stage as a Marketing Specialist based on Campus in Burnaby!
In this exciting new role, you will support the Sodexo Operations team on Campus with implementing dining programs, growing Meal Plan sales, engaging the campus community both on social media and on campus, growth initiatives, customer satisfaction and so much more! You will work closely with the General Manager and Department Managers to develop strategies for sales growth for their departments which include promotions and other traffic driver initiatives.
As our new rock star, you will ideally have 3 to 5 years of marketing experience in the food industry and 2 years of project management experience. You will also be a social media guru and love to curate engaging content and keep up to date with the latest trends in the digital and online world. If you aspire to a job where your initiative and creativity will be highlighted every day, where your skills will be recognized then we have the career you’ve been searching for!
- Develop, implement and execute growth strategies for Meal Plan sales and retail dining outlets
- Deploy Sodexo dining promotions, offers and programs at your Campus
- Ensure your Campus is in compliance & consistently follows corporate retail brand standards and messaging for both Sodexo Brands and National Brands
- Communicate all Campus marketing & promotional activities to key stakeholders
- Engage community on Campus and on Social Media & build following
- Deploy Customer Satisfaction Survey at your Campus
- Track and report sales, marketing and promotional results as required
- Stay informed of new marketing techniques, trends and concepts as well as corporate initiatives and industry trends
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients and other faculties on Campus
- Communicate project and program status, work activities, and potential problem reports to supervisors, team members, and others (e.g., legal, communications).
Growth and Development:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and or Business
- 2 years of experience in project management or related experience
- Proven track record of increasing voluntary meal plan sales, sales dollars or sales volume and be able to provide examples of marketing strategies that were implemented.
- 3 - 5 years of food retail marketing experience - meal plan sales, pricing and menu board deployment, promotion deployment and execution, and visual merchandise upgrades that are current with market trends.
- Dynamic communication skills
- Effective time management skills – able to prioritize and multi-task while managing multiple projects and relationships
- Experience with customer satisfaction enhancements, - ability to analyze account customer satisfaction surveys and help identify action plans in response.
- Background and success in implementing marketing into social media and websites.
- Additional skills/competencies include: diversity awareness, team building/training, building strategic relations, market research, data and financial analysis for return on investments.
- Experience and the ability to initiate goals within budgets, execute plans to meet deadlines, and work with others on processes while monitoring outcomes.
- Plans support of roll-outs and training of marketing programs to support operations and new revenue streams.
- Serving Clients and Customers
- Managing Finances
- Technical Skills
- Managing Multiple Priorities
- Project Oversight & Management
- Building Strategic Relations
- Talent Management
About Sodexo Canada
Recognized as a strategic partner, Sodexo is the global leader in services that improve Quality of Life, an essential factor in individual and organizational performance. Operating in 80 countries, Sodexo serves 75 million consumers each day through its unique combination of On-site Services, Benefits and Rewards Services and Personal and Home Services. Through its more than 100 services, Sodexo provides clients an integrated offering developed over 50 years of experience. Sodexo’s success and performance are founded on its independence, its sustainable business model and its ability to continuously develop and engage its 420,000 employees throughout the world.
*A wide array of interesting jobs *Nationwide locations *Tremendous growth possibilities *Continuous learning opportunities *Incentive Plans *Rewards & Recognition *Employee Benefits *Flexible Time *Discounts *Committed to People Development *Promoting Individual and Collective Achievements *Diversity and Inclusion *Corporate Citizenship *Hunger Fighting Initiatives *Environmentally Conscious………… To find out more, come visit us at: www.sodexo.ca
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
“We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.”
*Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted*
Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize all of your skills? Do you excel in a face paced and dynamic environment? Are you interested in working with a leading software company in Burnaby BC?...
Executive Chef Primary Location : Canada-Vancouver-Fairmont Pacific Rim Employee Status : Regular Executive Chef In this role, you will lead a team of culinary professionals in creating...
Requisition Number: 10973 Job Description Cintas is seeking a Sales Intern to participate in a program designed to provide comprehensive knowledge across all areas of our business, as well as the...
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster...
Membership Advisor, MCC Position Overview Aon Hewitt has announced BCAA as a 2018 Canadian Gold Level Best Employer Insurance Services BCAA's Member Contact Centre is looking to hire(2) regular...
Senior Vice President, Marketing Location: Burnaby, BC About us: D-Wave is the leader in the development and delivery of quantum computing systems and software and is the world's only commercial...
Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize all of your skills? Do you excel in a face paced...
Executive Chef Primary Location : Canada-Vancouver-Fairmont Pacific Rim Employee...
Requisition Number: 10973 Job Description Cintas is seeking a Sales Intern to participate in a...
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us...
Membership Advisor, MCC Position Overview Aon Hewitt has announced BCAA as a 2018 Canadian Gold...
Senior Vice President, Marketing Location: Burnaby, BC About us: D-Wave is the leader in the...