Working as a key member of the Marketing department, this role will contribute to the overall effectiveness of the SCS Shred-it Marketing team by coordinating and implementing effective marketing programs to support the efforts of the New Business team.
The Marketing Associate, Customer Retention will be accountable for managing and coordinating execution of all marketing programs related to increasing customer retention, upsell, cross sell, and resell.
Key Job Activities:
- Create and coordinate the development of new, adapted or updated customer-facing branded sales collateral, which includes working collaboratively with internal team members to understand requirements and determine concepts/ideas.
- Determining topic, and preparing content framework and messaging. Developing creative brief, providing concise details of asset requirements.
- Project management of development, approvals and execution and distribution, as required
- Manage the quarterly distribution of new sales and account manager material, which includes determining each quarter, which value-add material to include for each role.
- Creating and executing on project plan and critical path, to ensure timely delivery to the field.
- Project management of artwork, print production, kit preparation and delivery to all North American branches.
- Provide administrative support for all Marketing-managed sales enablement tools / platforms, such as: Online Store, RFP response generator, Sales Resource Centre, Competitive Intelligence Portal, Business Card Reader, etc.
- Responsibilities include:Configuration, administration and maintenance of all tools and platforms, daily management of new users requests and troubleshooting as required, Coordinating regular business performance reviews with vendor, delivering regular training sessions with users, maintaining a healthy vendor relationship, conducting annual reviews of each tool / platform to identify opportunities to improve efficiency or effectiveness.
- Responsible for the coordination and oversight of Tradeshows and Customer Events, including but not limited to managing logistics for booth and other requirements, leveraging awareness opportunities (advertising, sponsorships and speaking opportunities). Also inlcudes registration for all participants, preparation of marketing collateral and preparation of promotional material.
Education and Experience Required:
• University or College degree in Marketing or work equivalent
• 2+ years experience in a marketing coordinator or project management role, preferably in a B2B services environment
• Some experience working with Graphic Design – Familiarity with art files - ability to communicate updates or revisions to existing artwork
• Strong Computer skills are required, including good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, sound judgement and decision-making skills.
• Possesses the ability to embrace change and actively look to enhance and improve current processes. (flexibility)
• Experience managing and working with external agencies, consultants and suppliers.
• Promotes and creates an environment that values, respects and recognizes the talent, energy and contribution of all associates.
Manager, Market Access - 00001QWU Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At Innomar Strategies, a company of AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is...
Organization Overview Aecon Construction Group Inc. is Canada’s largest, publicly traded construction and infrastructure development company. Aecon and its subsidiaries provide services to private...
Job Description Our Infrastructure business unit provides comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining...
Repair Service Coordinator - Requisition ID 102278 CA-Ontario-Burlington Description L3 WESCAM is an exciting company providing systems that capture stabilized, high-magnification images from...
Warehouse Associate - 00001QX5 Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At Innomar Strategies, a company of AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient...
Senior Manager, Decisioning CAN-Ontario-Burlington-Burlington|Information Technology TransUnion of Canada: Senior Manager, Decisioning What We Offer TransUnion believes in investing in the best...
Manager, Market Access - 00001QWU Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At...
Organization Overview Aecon Construction Group Inc. is Canada’s largest, publicly traded...
Job Description Our Infrastructure business unit provides comprehensive end-to-end project...
Repair Service Coordinator - Requisition ID 102278 CA-Ontario-Burlington Description L3 WESCAM...
Warehouse Associate - 00001QX5 Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At...
Senior Manager, Decisioning CAN-Ontario-Burlington-Burlington|Information Technology TransUnion...