Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Ceridian is a cloud company powered by people. Join us as we transform the world of work for millions of employees around the world. Our products help employees be paid on time, apply for promotions, grow their careers, and support their work/life fit. Our solutions and our people work together to help organizations control costs, save time, optimize their workforce, minimize risk and grow their businesses.
As a software company specializing in human capital management (HCM), Ceridian has not only invested heavily in cloud software development but in its people as well. We have a variety of career growth (Top Talent, Career Pathing, Tuition Reimbursement, & Job Rotation) and Diversity/Inclusion (YOUnity and Ceridian’s Women Network) programs to support your career journey at Ceridian.
We are looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility.
Find out why Ceridian employees declare Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2017, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2017, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 2017!
The Manager of Small Business Sales is responsible for leading a team of Small Business Sales Representatives to grow revenue within assigned small business market. Sales efforts will be focused on selling into new accounts, retention of current clients, and management of strategic referral relationships including financial institutions, accountants, property management firms, HR Consultants and other partner relationships as assigned.
- Ensures SB Sales Representatives maintain consistent attainment against their assigned performance metrics
- Conducts weekly and monthly Business Review meetings and measures and analyzes performance metrics for the senior leadership team
- Leads team meetings, conducts employee one-on-one meetings as well as individual learning and development
- Serves as Ceridian business manager of the client relationships during sales cycles and is accountable for coordinating strategic referral relationships with financial institutions, accountants, property management firms, HR Consultants and other partner relationships as assigned.
- Understands client needs, decision criteria, and processes and develops and nurtures relationships with important decision makers and influencers.
- Ensures that individual lead generation activities (e.g. phone power) are used to maintain 1st call volume needed to maintain adequate pipeline
- Integrates marketing activities into lead generation actions taken by sellers (e.g. Project Summit, new product launches, etc.)
- Finalizes forecast of team
- Follows up on signed deals to get them implemented on time and for full contract value; escalates issues internally as needed
- Follows up on implemented deals to ensure that all open items affecting the seller have been resolved
- Shepherds deals through internal processes to ensure they are booked in a timely manner; i.e.,., helping navigate through Pricing, Implementation and Legal and other areas as needed by the deal, such as Work Force Management or Service (if SLA needed)
- Understands and protects Ceridian margins while balancing specific district/area growth objectives
- Identifies and recruits candidates who may join Ceridian as sellers in order to maintain a talent pipeline so that new positions can be filled in a minimum amount of time
- Interviews candidates to gather essential information to evaluate candidate's fit for open position
- Evaluates candidates using various tools, candidate presentations, interview results, references and work experience
- Leads on boarding of new employees to minimize sales ramp up time and maximize employee engagement
- Provides information regarding significant developments in the marketplace, including competitive activity, new applications, and product requirements as they impact targeted markets.
- Exhibits Technical Proficiency
- Maintains product knowledge and is able to explain and discuss the technology used to deliver all of Ceridian’s solutions, Implementation, Service.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of success in direct sales role
- Management or Team Lead experience required
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt to change
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Experience in both payroll/human resources and sales/account management
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, provincial or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
Connect with us on Twitter @CeridianCareers or Facebook CeridianCareers
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cloud & Security Services Practice Lead - TELUS Business Solutions - Sales (Vancouver), TELUS Communications, 10 daysCloud & Security Services Practice Lead - TELUS Business Solutions - Sales (Vancouver) - SAL03767-18 Description Can you effectively design, position and win transformational solutions to senior...
Description PURPOSE OF JOB The Sales Manager, Business Development (SM) is responsible for managing a sales team of business developers and developing and executing a business plan for Small,...
Associate Vice President, Purchasing (Softgoods/Accessories) - FGL - 18-Month Contract, Canadian Tire, 29 daysAssociate Vice President, Purchasing (Softgoods/Accessories) - FGL - 18-Month Contract - C04QYU Interested in being a part of a team that is leading the digital evolution of retail in...
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster...
Director - Sales - SAL03747-18 Description Join our team You have a deep passion for customers, people, sales and success. You measure your success through the wins and personal growth of your...
Senior Strategy Manager - Customer Relationship & Solutions Management, TELUS Communications, 12 daysSenior Strategy Manager - Customer Relationship & Solutions Management - PLA03838-18 Description Are you ready to help business leaders make strategic decisions that will shape the future? Join...
Cloud & Security Services Practice Lead - TELUS Business Solutions - Sales (Vancouver), TELUS Communications, 10 daysCloud & Security Services Practice Lead - TELUS Business Solutions - Sales...
Description PURPOSE OF JOB The Sales Manager, Business Development (SM) is responsible for...
Associate Vice President, Purchasing (Softgoods/Accessories) - FGL - 18-Month Contract, Canadian Tire, 29 daysAssociate Vice President, Purchasing (Softgoods/Accessories) - FGL - 18-Month...
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us...
Director - Sales - SAL03747-18 Description Join our team You have a deep passion for customers,...
Senior Strategy Manager - Customer Relationship & Solutions Management, TELUS Communications, 12 daysSenior Strategy Manager - Customer Relationship & Solutions...