The Manager of Accounting shall be responsible for assisting the Divisional Controller with the management of overall financial operations within Brandt Tractor Ltd. and will work collaboratively to provide accurate financial information for the Operations, including preparing financial reporting, financial analysis, account reconciliations, and budgeting and forecasting assistance. This role will aid the Divisional Controller in directing and managing the day-to-day accounting functions, producing monthly financial results for the applicable operating branches within Brandt Tractor Ltd., reporting and providing analysis on monthly results to Senior management, managing the monthly and annual financial reporting and budgeting process; and management of various projects within the Finance Department.
The Manager of Accounting will also assist to maintain the company's accounting systems and implement changes as required by the Divisional Controller.
- Assist Divisional Controller in managing the day-to-day accounting functions including the entry of journal entries, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and statutory reporting.
- Monitor internal controls to ensure that accounting activities are in accordance with established legal regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Assist with the annual budgeting and forecasting process.
- Prepare, analyze and present monthly, quarterly and annual operating results for each department.
- Work with Divisional Controller and operations to define, measure, analyze, improve and control current processes which impact customer quality and influence internal operating efficiency.
- Work with external auditors on year-end audit.
- Assist with research and development on various accounting requirements along with various CRA requirements.
- Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of financial information.
- Monitor internal controls with respect to financial policies, processes and procedures.
- Provide advice and guidance on all accounting matters including financial systems, record keeping, analysis, and reporting.
- Assist Divisional Controller in setting the priorities within accounting group.
- Assist with the coordination of the year-end audit and preparation of audited financial statements.
- Assist with the coordination of all other customer and government audits.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial statements and external reporting to financial institutions, ensuring that all reporting requirements are met.
- Assist with all other financial reporting to various companies and agencies (Insurance, Stats Can, etc.).
- Generate reports of performance against budgets.
- With input from the CFO and Director of Financial Reporting and Control, work with the Divisional Controller on the formulation of accounting policies, procedures and controls.
- Specific projects and other related duties as required.
Close Sales Representative (Regina - Contract) Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager) Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category: Sales Years...
Close Sales Rep (CPG - Alcohol) - Southern Saskatchewan, 1-Year Contract Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager) Industry: Packaged...
Demand is high! Additional English Language Interpreters Required for Remote Work! We’ve found the cure for the common mundane career – remote work from home! Ready for a career that leaves you...
Close Sales Representative (Regina - Contract) Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals...
Close Sales Rep (CPG - Alcohol) - Southern Saskatchewan, 1-Year Contract Job Posting Category:...
Demand is high! Additional English Language Interpreters Required for Remote Work! We’ve found...