379 Church St. Suite 105, Markham, ON
View complete profile Add to favorites Apply
Internal reference No. 18 18
- Starting date : As soon as possible
- Number of positions available : 1
- Salary : To be discussed
- Work schedule : Full time
- Job status : Permanent
- Work shift : Day , On call
ProResp Inc. is the largest Ontario-owned provider of home respiratory services. We are a member of the Trudell Medical Group, a Canadian healthcare organization established in 1922, which develops, manufactures and delivers health care products and services worldwide.
PASSION · OPPORTUNITY · CAREER GROWTH
Manager, Markham Stouffville ProResp - Full-time position
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Respiratory Therapist who want to take the next career step into a leadership role, adapting clinical skills acquired in the respiratory field leading to community care. The preferred candidate will assume primary responsibility for leading, organizing and directing the activities of the local operation in accordance with ProResp’s Mission, Core Values and Vision.
Markham Stouffville ProResp offers a great leadership career opportunity in an organization that strives for the highest level of quality care to our clients within the community in partnership with Markham Stouffville Hospital.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Fulfillment and pride in seeing the impact of our work to clients
- Ongoing training and growth
- Competitive salary and incentives
- Comprehensive benefits and vacation
- Pension plan
- Company vehicle
- Advancement opportunities
Expectations of role include (but not limited to):
- Maintains client care standards with effective resource utilization
- Develops annual business plans and budgets
- Establish goals and objectives in alignment with corporate policies, procedures and standards
- Manages both physical and human resources for the operation
- Provides developmental, training, mentorship and performance measures to staff
- Operates to applicable quality standards as outlined
- Ensures compliance with relevant legislation such as Human Rights Code, Employment Standards, Occupational Health & Safety Act, Transportation, Health Canada
The preferred candidate shall possess:
- Demonstrated management (or proven transferable skills) experience of 5 years or more; preferably health or home care field
- Clinical expertise in respiratory therapy practice and education considered an asset
- Formal business education considered an asset
- Excellent communications skills; demonstrated with multiple stakeholders, effectively through a variety of methods
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Good computer skills; attention to detail; follow up diligence
- Strong Health & Safety focus
- Applicable knowledge and experience in the areas of workplace safety, employment standards, Health Canada
- Valid G license; ability to travel as required
- Agreeable to participate in applicable background checks as a condition of employment
- Preference will be given to candidates who have previous work experience as a Registered Respiratory Therapist and who currently hold a valid certificate with the College of Respiratory Therapists of Ontario.
Essential Business Needs: Candidates must have a valid Ontario driver’s license, in good standing (G full privilege license of at least 3 years required, at minimum). The chosen candidate must provide an original vulnerable sector police records check.
Preferred Education: Graduate of a recognized 3-year Respiratory Therapy program and/or post-secondary education in Business.
Language Requirements: Ability to speak, read and write fluently in English.
Physical demands: Walking, sitting, standing, driving, stair climbing and lifting (able to lift, push and pull 40 lbs.)
Personal Protective Equipment Required: Gloves, gowns and masks.
This is an opportunity with a growing, highly reputable organization. To apply, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference #18 18 in the subject line of your email. To learn more about our company visit our website at www.proresp.com.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
- Commitment to work-life balance
Commitment to work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
Long-term disability insurance
- Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
- Short-term disability insurance
Short-term disability insurance
- Vision care insurance
Vision care insurance
379 Church St. Suite 105
Leaflet | Map data © OpenStreetMap contributors
View complete profile Add to favorites Apply
JOB POSTING #826781 Position: RESPIRATORY THERAPIST 2 positions available Site: TORONTO WESTERN HOSPITAL Department: ALLIED HEALTH Hours: various as required ...
Administrator - 22539 Client Services and Sales - Canada Markham, Ontario As an Administrator you will provide support in ensuring timely and efficient processing of all financially oriented...
Contract Administrator | Transportation - Highway and Bridge Infrastructure - MAR00082 Primary Location - Canada-Ontario-Markham GHD is one of the world’s leading professional services companies...
Who is JVS Toronto? JVS Toronto believes that every individual has opportunities for employment. Since 1947, JVS Toronto has been giving the power of employment and improved learning serving...
Join our professional team of Registered Nurses as we work together to deliver compassionate care that is responsive to the healthcare needs of our community. Humber River Hospital is committed to...
Bilingual Helpdesk Representative - 24144 Operations - Canada Markham, Ontario The Homescan Operations group supports the organization in its efforts to sell and service consumer data solutions....
JOB POSTING #826781 Position: RESPIRATORY THERAPIST 2...
Administrator - 22539 Client Services and Sales - Canada Markham, Ontario As an Administrator...
Contract Administrator | Transportation - Highway and Bridge Infrastructure - MAR00082 Primary...
Who is JVS Toronto? JVS Toronto believes that every individual has opportunities for...
Join our professional team of Registered Nurses as we work together to deliver compassionate...
Bilingual Helpdesk Representative - 24144 Operations - Canada Markham, Ontario The Homescan...