379 Church St. Suite 105, Markham, ON
View complete profile Add to favorites Apply
Internal reference No. 18 18
- Starting date : As soon as possible
- Number of positions available : 1
- Salary : To be discussed
- Work schedule : Full time
- Job status : Permanent
- Work shift : Day , On call
ProResp Inc. is the largest Ontario-owned provider of home respiratory services. We are a member of the Trudell Medical Group, a Canadian healthcare organization established in 1922, which develops, manufactures and delivers health care products and services worldwide.
PASSION · OPPORTUNITY · CAREER GROWTH
Manager, Markham Stouffville ProResp - Full-time position
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Respiratory Therapist who want to take the next career step into a leadership role, adapting clinical skills acquired in the respiratory field leading to community care. The preferred candidate will assume primary responsibility for leading, organizing and directing the activities of the local operation in accordance with ProResp’s Mission, Core Values and Vision.
Markham Stouffville ProResp offers a great leadership career opportunity in an organization that strives for the highest level of quality care to our clients within the community in partnership with Markham Stouffville Hospital.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Fulfillment and pride in seeing the impact of our work to clients
- Ongoing training and growth
- Competitive salary and incentives
- Comprehensive benefits and vacation
- Pension plan
- Company vehicle
- Advancement opportunities
Expectations of role include (but not limited to):
- Maintains client care standards with effective resource utilization
- Develops annual business plans and budgets
- Establish goals and objectives in alignment with corporate policies, procedures and standards
- Manages both physical and human resources for the operation
- Provides developmental, training, mentorship and performance measures to staff
- Operates to applicable quality standards as outlined
- Ensures compliance with relevant legislation such as Human Rights Code, Employment Standards, Occupational Health & Safety Act, Transportation, Health Canada
The preferred candidate shall possess:
- Demonstrated management (or proven transferable skills) experience of 5 years or more; preferably health or home care field
- Clinical expertise in respiratory therapy practice and education considered an asset
- Formal business education considered an asset
- Excellent communications skills; demonstrated with multiple stakeholders, effectively through a variety of methods
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Good computer skills; attention to detail; follow up diligence
- Strong Health & Safety focus
- Applicable knowledge and experience in the areas of workplace safety, employment standards, Health Canada
- Valid G license; ability to travel as required
- Agreeable to participate in applicable background checks as a condition of employment
- Preference will be given to candidates who have previous work experience as a Registered Respiratory Therapist and who currently hold a valid certificate with the College of Respiratory Therapists of Ontario.
Essential Business Needs: Candidates must have a valid Ontario driver’s license, in good standing (G full privilege license of at least 3 years required, at minimum). The chosen candidate must provide an original vulnerable sector police records check.
Preferred Education: Graduate of a recognized 3-year Respiratory Therapy program and/or post-secondary education in Business.
Language Requirements: Ability to speak, read and write fluently in English.
Physical demands: Walking, sitting, standing, driving, stair climbing and lifting (able to lift, push and pull 40 lbs.)
Personal Protective Equipment Required: Gloves, gowns and masks.
This is an opportunity with a growing, highly reputable organization. To apply, please email your resume to: email@example.com. Please quote reference #18 18 in the subject line of your email. To learn more about our company visit our website at www.proresp.com.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
- Commitment to work-life balance
Commitment to work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
Long-term disability insurance
- Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
- Short-term disability insurance
Short-term disability insurance
- Vision care insurance
Vision care insurance
379 Church St. Suite 105
Leaflet | Map data © OpenStreetMap contributors
View complete profile Add to favorites Apply
Posted: 09/25/2018 8:06:36 AM We currently have a casual opportunity for a Respiratory Therapist in our Tory Trauma Critical Care Central (including Ross Tilley Burn Centre) at our Bayview...
Respiratory Therapy – Professional Practice Leader - Temporary Full Time (182742), Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, 30 daysPosted: 08/28/2018 2:37:06 PM We currently have an opportunity for a Temporary Full Time (until approx. Jan 2020) in the Neonatal ICU located at the Bayview Campus. Summary of Duties : Reporting...
Sales Associate (Part-Time/Seasonal) - Mark's - Stouffville 564 - C04QES At Mark’s you’ll find a successful, innovative, and growing company that values people and fosters a culture of performance...
Softgoods Department Sales Manager - Sport Chek - Markham, ON - C04QGZ Inspiring Canadians to live healthy, active lives. The inspiration begins with you. At Sport Chek, we love sharing our...
JOB POSTING #829602 Position: Occupational Therapist Department: Altum Health Site: Scarborough Reports to: Site Manager Hours: 37.5 Hours per Week Status: Permanent Full-time Altum Health is a...
JOB POSTING #829788 Position: Occupational Therapist - Hand and Upper Extremity Department: Altum Health Site: Toronto Western Hospital Reports to: Site Manager Hours: 37.5 Hours per Week Status:...
Posted: 09/25/2018 8:06:36 AM We currently have a casual opportunity for a Respiratory Therapist...
Respiratory Therapy – Professional Practice Leader - Temporary Full Time (182742), Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, 30 daysPosted: 08/28/2018 2:37:06 PM We currently have an opportunity for a Temporary Full Time (until...
Sales Associate (Part-Time/Seasonal) - Mark's - Stouffville 564 - C04QES At Mark’s you’ll find a...
Softgoods Department Sales Manager - Sport Chek - Markham, ON - C04QGZ Inspiring Canadians to...
JOB POSTING #829602 Position: Occupational Therapist Department: Altum Health Site:...
JOB POSTING #829788 Position: Occupational Therapist - Hand and Upper Extremity Department:...