Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2018, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
This position can be located in: Toronto, Markham, Mississauga, Sandy Springs, Minneapolis, Virtual
The Dayforce Payroll team is looking for an experienced Product Manager responsible for Payroll on the industry’s next generation Human Capital Management solution. We are offering an opportunity to reinvent Human Capital Management and develop new and innovative solutions that challenge industry perception of what an HCM solution can do.
The Payroll Product Manager is responsible for driving the development of new and innovative products that solve complex business problems that organizations face today. Execute on the product strategy for Payroll by delivering value to drive sales, improve efficiency and improve customer satisfaction.
- Conduct HCM industry research through working directly with clients, prospects, implementation patterns and Dayforce team members to identify business problems to be solved
- Ensure that ALL aspects of product delivery (sales, implementation, service and support) operate according to organizational best practices
- Conduct industry research and assist in competitive intelligence investigations
- Creates the long-term product strategy vision and product roadmap for Payroll
- Defines product release scope and high level feature requirements
- Collaborates with the Design and Development teams to turn Payroll Product requirements into reality
- Works with the business prior to product launch to ensure the business is ready to sell, implement, support and promote the new features for Payroll
- Independently conducts regular product P&L analysis and associated action plans
- Independently conducts business cases, financial analysis and provides recommendations
- Highly organized, disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently or in close collaboration within an agile development team
- Support the organization as a subject matter expert (SME) for Payroll
- Manages a team of Payroll Product Owners/Business Analysts and serves as a mentor to them
- Exhibit innovation in the development of new and improved methods or approaches to problems
- 7+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience and knowledge of HCM products, payroll and or payroll taxes, and government regulations pertaining to payroll
- Experience with developing roadmaps, budget planning, and product strategy for payroll offerings.
- Showcases product expertise and actively engages in external thought leadership activities, demonstrates knowledge of competitors’ products
- Bachelor’s degree but MBA preferred
- Experience with Agile / SCRUM product development methodologies
- Thrives when working in a fast-paced, creative, innovative technology environment with a history of results
- Excellent consulting, collaboration and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex ideas and recommendations to technical and non-technical audiences.
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Organization Overview Aecon Construction Group Inc. is the largest publicly traded construction and infrastructure development company in Canada. Aecon’s expertise covers the full range of...
What is the opportunity? The Front Office Regulatory reporting team within RBC Capital Markets Technology is looking for a Senior Business Analyst, Associate Director, with a proven and consistent...
Strategy Manager - Commerce Enablement, Channel Systems Strategy & Planning team (Toronto), TELUS Communications, 15 daysStrategy Manager - Commerce Enablement, Channel Systems Strategy & Planning team (Toronto) - PLA04098-19 Description Position Overview: We are looking for a highly-motivated and results driven...
Job Description: Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle market businesses and large corporations with a full range of...
What is the opportunity? Enterprise Operations and Payments (EO&P) employs about 2,000 members across Canada, the US and around the world. This business is responsible for operating and expanding...
JOB POSTING #:839296 Position: Chief Information Officer (CIO) Site: Downtown Toronto location, and other sites around GTA Department: Technology & Innovation Reports to: Executive Vice President...
Organization Overview Aecon Construction Group Inc. is the largest publicly traded construction...
What is the opportunity? The Front Office Regulatory reporting team within RBC Capital Markets...
Strategy Manager - Commerce Enablement, Channel Systems Strategy & Planning team (Toronto), TELUS Communications, 15 daysStrategy Manager - Commerce Enablement, Channel Systems Strategy & Planning team...
Job Description: Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving...
What is the opportunity? Enterprise Operations and Payments (EO&P) employs about 2,000 members...
JOB POSTING #:839296 Position: Chief Information Officer (CIO) Site: Downtown Toronto location,...