This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team dedicated to providing unique, data-driven solutions to customers. If you relish a challenge, and thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments, with great opportunities for learning then this is the right opportunity for you!!
The Account Manager, will be responsible for building and maintaining strong client relationships and providing internal team leadership. The successful candidate will help to develop and execute strategic plans based on understanding the client business objectives. They will provide project management and guidance, acting as a liaison among the internal departments to gather and communicate all relevant facts needed to deliver on project needs. Responsible for reviewing all major milestone deliverables prior to client submission, and shares in accountability for all client deliverables.
What does it entail?
Specifically, the Account Manager, CIBC Partnership will be responsible for,
GROWING THE BUSINESS:
- Work with internal account and strategy leads, and client business owners to develop strategic plans
- Work with their department and other internal/external stakeholders to conduct monthly account reconciliations, financial forecasts and business cases
- Assist their department in identifying and evaluating opportunities within the CIBC partnership
- Become familiar with Aeroplan client programs, competitor programs and coalition offers
- Research activity that will drive value for our clients
- Assist their department in creating year-over-year growth plans
- Assist their department in developing and selling Annual Marketing Plan
- Assist their department in developing and selling Analytics opportunities
- Cultivate opportunities to deepen the relationship with the client
- Develop solid understanding of clients' business and operation requirements/strategies
- Track program performance
- Coordinate and participate in all internal client-related meetings, keeping on top of client's projects and current status; responsible for related internal follow-ups
- Maximize client satisfaction by providing consistent, proactive and responsive account management services
- Effectively communicate the "voice of the customer" across various functional areas
- Work to understand the back-end systems
- Develop an understanding of loyalty program functions, and current market trends
- Preparation of annual account plans, business proposals, monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Overall responsibility to obtain client approval of presented projects
- Actively lead and participate in client meetings
- Assist with forecasting revenue targets and ensuring financial objectives are achieved
PROJECT AND MARKETING MANAGEMENT:
- Work as a Project Manager for designated projects and initiatives
- Oversee timelines of deliverables, organize project related files, ensure obstacles are addressed and milestones are met
- Brief all functional groups on new opportunities in a timely basis, ensuring that they have a clear understanding of the impact on their teams and acknowledge their deliverables
- Delegate activities while maintaining overall responsibility for the quality/timeliness of their deliverables, client interaction and impact on profitability
- Continually monitor program performance and measurement against established metrics
What’s required to succeed?
- Bachelor's degree required in Business, Finance, Marketing or a related field; MBA an asset
- 3 to 5 years of account management experience, partnership management, marketing management experience and/or broad range of experience in loyalty marketing, product development desired
- Experience managing a P&L/financial obligation for a team/department/organization
- Strong interpersonal skills, comfortable working within and contributing in a team environment
- The ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment is a must
- A strong collaborator who’s willing to lead as well as support partner teams in achieving their key objectives
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- French an asset
Recovery Support Officer Requisition ID : 18013349 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Administration/Clerical Work Location : Canada-Ontario-Toronto-750 Lawrence Avenue West...
Manager, Client Engagement & Loyalty - Cards Requisition ID : 18013820 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Product Development/Management Work...
Account Manager - 13 month contract - Nestle Purina( Job Number: 180006CN) Description POSITION: Account Manager - 13 month contract COMPANY: Nestlé Purina PetCare Canada BUSINESS UNIT:...
Analyst, Corporate Cash Management Requisition ID : 18015027 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Capital Markets Work Location : Canada-Ontario-Toronto-161 Bay Street 8th...
Senior Director, Consulting Services-40916 Description Senior Director, Consulting Services About Hitachi Consulting Corporation: Hitachi Consulting is the global management consulting and...
Business Consultant, Card Payments, Vendor Management Product Support Requisition ID : 18012671 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Product Development/Management Work...
Recovery Support Officer Requisition ID : 18013349 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full...
Manager, Client Engagement & Loyalty - Cards Requisition ID : 18013820 Position...
Account Manager - 13 month contract - Nestle Purina( Job Number: 180006CN) Description POSITION:...
Analyst, Corporate Cash Management Requisition ID : 18015027 Position Type: Regular Position...
Senior Director, Consulting Services-40916 Description Senior Director, Consulting...
Business Consultant, Card Payments, Vendor Management Product Support Requisition...