Simply put, customers, innovation, and success are at the heart of what we do at The Source and why we do it. These three words shape our business decisions and our everyday actions. They are the foundation of our commitment to being a great place to work and becoming the customers’ consumer electronics and communication store of choice! Join us and discover a career that is challenging and rewarding.
Who you’ll work with
At The Source we offer expert training and further opportunities for professional growth and development. We are looking for professionals who are passionate, driven to learn and make a difference in an industry that is continuously changing! Be the leader you’ve always wanted to be—in a fun, fast-paced and competitive industry. We're all working toward one goal: supporting our Sales team in creating a shopping experience that will keep our customers coming back. Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Our Talent Acquisition Team can't wait to meet you!
The career you want.
As the Manager, eCommerce, you will direct and manage content, strategy, conversion and operations in our E-commerce business. You will manage all day-to-day e-commerce operations including the P&L of the e-commerce structure. You will be expected to achieve sales objectives through effective management of digital experience, technology, and fulfillment to drive exponential growth of the ecommerce channel and provide an exceptional customer experience. You are comfortable participating in high-level business strategy discussions, leading a high performance team and also effective at digging into detail and being hands-on with execution.
How you'll make an impact:
- Strategic vision and the ability to translate it into actionable plans
- An entrepreneurial thinker and relentless problem-solver; you have an analytical mind and can overcome challenges in a thoughtful and meaningful way
- Through the use of analytics understand how the customer shops and adjust the offering and customer experience
- Collaborative team player with superior influencing skills, who builds relationships easily across various stakeholder groups to move initiatives forward
- Understand Voice of Customer and convert those learnings into web site features that will drive site visits, sales conversion and order fulfillment
- Collaborate with Warehouse and Logistics operations team to develop and implement omni-channel solutions to support fulfillment of online orders
Skills we’re looking for.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent in business or related fields
- 5+ years relevant work experience in eCommerce with progressively larger responsibility within all components of The Source (Operations, Logistics, Digital Experience, etc.)
- Strong leadership skills, with capacity to manage, lead and inspire
- Strong web analytics experience and vendor management skills
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to work with technical and non-technical business groups across the company
- Comfortable being both a strategist and a tactician
- Strong initiative and innovation skills
- Experience managing significant sales budgets and P&L
Position Type: Corporate Careers
Position: Manager, e-Commerce - The Source
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Barrie
Application Deadline: 02/02/2018
It’s all about you
We're proud to offer a competitive compensation package including an extensive recognition and rewards program, career advancement opportunities, awesome training programs, competitive medical and dental benefits, charity and volunteer opportunities and of course, associate discounts!
The Source celebrates and embraces diversity as part of our Company culture. We strive to be an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment that supports both our internal and external customers, ensuring everyone feels valued and respected.
What is the opportunity? As a Property & Casualty Insurance Advisor you will provide Home and Auto Insurance planning and advice to the personal market. You are focused on new sales acquisition...
Oil + Gas CAN - Ontario Barrie Job Summary AECOM is currently seeking a SH&E Advisor to be based in Barrie, Ontario. This position is responsible for developing, implementing and administering...
Executive Service Manager-0066939_P0225501 Description TITLE: Executive Service Manager LOCATION: Ontario, Mississauga NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction...
What is the opportunity? In this role, you provide peace of mind to clients by providing customized mortgage solutions and advice. Your ability to develop relationships with both internal and...
Director, Product Management Software-SCI002311 About Us SCIEX – An operating company within Danaher’s Life Sciences platform SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and...
Premium Banker (12 month contract) : 0000AT9V Description Global Vision. Local Focus. Things really are different here. A career with HSBC in Canada is truly an experience that few financial...
What is the opportunity? As a Property & Casualty Insurance Advisor you will provide Home and...
Oil + Gas CAN - Ontario Barrie Job Summary AECOM is currently seeking a SH&E Advisor to be based...
Executive Service Manager-0066939_P0225501 Description TITLE: Executive Service...
What is the opportunity? In this role, you provide peace of mind to clients by providing...
Director, Product Management Software-SCI002311 About Us SCIEX – An operating company within...
Premium Banker (12 month contract) : 0000AT9V Description Global Vision. Local Focus. Things...