KPMG is a Canadian leader in delivering Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. We respond to clients’ complex business challenges across the country and around the world. We work closely with our clients, helping them to manage risks and take advantage of opportunities.
KPMG is a great place to build a career. Our culture encourages individual development & innovation excellence, embraces an inclusive environment, and supports our communities. With qualities like those, our commitment to providing a supportive and innovative workplace for our people has been recognized year-after-year by the following:
Also, for the second year in a row, KPMG member firms were recognized as a leading global provider in "The Forrester Wave™: Information Security Consulting Services, Q3 2017" report. Aimed at informing Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) and business leaders looking to select the right consulting firm, the report cites KPMG for its clear and direct vision, and its desire to help CISOs and boards view information security as a business issue, not an IT issue.
Our Cyber Security Practice has received tremendous investment and has been identified as a transformational part of the firm to deliver growth over the next five years.
We are currently seeking a talented individual at the Manager level to join KPMG’s dynamic and thriving Cyber Security Practice in Toronto.
If you’re as passionate about the future as we are, join our team!
Role and Responsibilities
- Supporting sales and business development activities - including proposals
- Participating in practice management activities
- Leadership of specific client engagements
- Developing links with organizations that can contribute to KPMG thought leadership
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with existing and target client organizations to generate ongoing revenues
- Developing excellent relationships with colleagues in other areas of the firm
- Active role in the on-going development of our people, coaching less experienced staff
- Building the reputation of KPMG through the quality of work, knowledge and experience
- Analyze problems, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate and integrates information
- Bachelor degree in Science or related field
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) preferred
- 5+ years of experience in security, privacy and continuity services
- 5+ years of experience defining and implementing information security services business strategy at the local and global level
- 5+ years of security relevant technical security skills (such as penetration testing, PKI, IPS, DDOS etc)
- Previous experience with people development
- Able to communicate with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear
- Solid experience with consulting and business development
- Experience interacting at the board level
- Security Clearance an asset
We are looking for talented individuals who have a strong Cyber security background. Cyber skills could include those in the areas of:
- Security transformation
- Security strategy
- Security Operations Centre
- Incident response/forensics
- Security and privacy regulatory/legislative compliance (OSFI, Interac, PCI, PIPEDA, EU DPA, etc.)
- Advanced Persistent Threats
- Data loss prevention
- Security intelligence management
- Supplier assurance
- Cyber maturity assessments
- Penetration testing
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need extra time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
We lead by example | We work together | We respect the individual
We seek the facts and provide insight | We are open and honest in our communication
We are committed to our communities | Above all, we act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the HR Shared Service Centre by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 (Option 1). KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant’s individual accessibility needs.
What is the opportunity? This an exciting opportunity to define the Cloud Security Architecture for one of the world’s biggest banks from the ground up. In what is essentially a Greenfield site...
Description MORE ABOUT THIS JOB What We DoAt Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don’t just make things – we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the...
Information Technology - Toronto Our Client in the Telco Industry is seeking a Senior Specialist Development and Automation (SOC Team) for their Toronto office. This is a 12 months contract to...
Senior Information Security Consultant (Threat Hunt Agent - Investigator) Requisition ID : 18018775 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Technology Work...
Senior Information Security Consultant - Remediation and Support Requisition ID : 18018773 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Technology Work...
Senior Information Security Consultant (Threat Hunt Agent - Malware) Requisition ID : 18018778 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Technology Work...
What is the opportunity? This an exciting opportunity to define the Cloud Security Architecture...
Description MORE ABOUT THIS JOB What We DoAt Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don’t just make things...
Information Technology - Toronto Our Client in the Telco Industry is seeking a Senior Specialist...
Senior Information Security Consultant (Threat Hunt Agent - Investigator) Requisition...
Senior Information Security Consultant - Remediation and Support Requisition...
Senior Information Security Consultant (Threat Hunt Agent - Malware) Requisition...