Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Ceridian is a cloud company powered by people. Join us as we transform the world of work for millions of employees around the world. Our products help employees be paid on time, apply for promotions, grow their careers, and support their work/life fit. Our solutions and our people work together to help organizations control costs, save time, optimize their workforce, minimize risk and grow their businesses.
As a software company specializing in human capital management (HCM), Ceridian has not only invested heavily in cloud software development but in its people as well. We have a variety of career growth (Top Talent, Career Pathing, Tuition Reimbursement, & Job Rotation) and Diversity/Inclusion (YOUnity and Ceridian’s Women Network) programs to support your career journey at Ceridian.
We are looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility.
Find out why Ceridian employees declare Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2017, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2017, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 2017!
Ceridian’s high performing Marketing Team is looking for an exceptional Content Marketing Manager to join us in Toronto!
The Content Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategy and execution of thought-leadership content, such as research reports, whitepapers and guide. You’ll have a big impact by contributing to our marketing efforts and help position Ceridian as a thought-leader in the HR and human capital management space.
The Content Marketing Manager needs to understand the needs and wants of our target audience, and deliver content that will be compelling and will differentiate us in the market. They also need to be a true collaborator, working with various teams, including Sales, Product Marketing, Video Production, as well as freelancers, research companies and other stakeholders.
- Manage the creation and execution of content in various forms, including research reports, white-papers and guides.
- Work with other teams across marketing on the creation and dissemination of content for demand-gen campaigns, social media campaigns and on our website.
- Manage relationships with research companies, freelance writers and other third parties.
- Engage internal and external thought-leaders to leverage their expertise and ensure the highest quality content.
- Ensure written content is compelling, and written in a clear, concise manner, free of errors.
- 8+ years of related content marketing experience, ideally in the software or technology industries.
- Degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- Proven expertise and success in creating content, preferably for a B2B audience.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to use these skills to build relationships and interact effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization as well as our customers and partners.
- Autonomous with a demonstrated ability to work under pressure, able to manage and deliver against tight time-lines and manage several projects simultaneously.
- Deep understanding of content optimization, working with other teams (social media, demand gen, etc.) to maximize content visibility.
- Critical eye for proofreading all communications for accuracy and brand compliance.
- Knowledge/experience in the HCM/HR/cloud tech industry an asset.
- You consider yourself eager, clever, ambitious and a true content expert.
- You can balance a variety of stakeholder objectives and perspectives.
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, provincial or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
Connect with us on Twitter @CeridianCareers or Facebook CeridianCareers
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Associate OR Director, Resource Management Group (RMG) Requisition ID : 19005548 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Capital Markets Work Location : Canada-Ontario-Toronto-161...
Job Description: Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle market businesses and large corporations with a full range of...
Associate Manager, Content Marketing (Media Solutions Group) - TOR06879 Job Family Revenue Primary Location Toronto Position Language Requirement English Only Language Skill Levels (Reading /...
. GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES Works with content owners to ensure all requests for change are executed according to defined policy and process. Provides assistance for special projects...
What is the opportunity? The Front Office Regulatory reporting team within RBC Capital Markets Technology is looking for a Senior Business Analyst, Associate Director, with a proven and consistent...
Associate, Prime Services Group (6 month contract) Requisition ID : 19007185 Position Type: Temporary Position Status: Full Time Job : Capital Markets Work Location : Canada-Ontario-Toronto-161...
Associate OR Director, Resource Management Group (RMG) Requisition ID : 19005548 Position...
Job Description: Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving...
Associate Manager, Content Marketing (Media Solutions Group) - TOR06879 Job...
. GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES Works with content owners to ensure all requests for change...
What is the opportunity? The Front Office Regulatory reporting team within RBC Capital Markets...
Associate, Prime Services Group (6 month contract) Requisition ID : 19007185 Position...