DHG ranks among the top 20 public accounting firms in the nation. With more than 2,000 professionals in 30+ offices located in 13 states, we combine extensive tax, assurance and advisory experience with a focus on relationships and personal service to help our clients achieve their goals. People, careers and flexibility are at the heart of DHG’s culture making it a great place to build a valuable career.
• Help develop a new accounting advisory market offering to add to DHG’s suite of advisory capabilities. As part of this, help identify top talent, establish strong relationships with target clients, and develop practice management processes.
• Manage large scale accounting advisory engagements and provide clients with support in understanding and implementing new or complex accounting standards, such as financial instruments accounting (e.g., credit impairment), consolidation, acquisition accounting, fair value measurement, derivatives and hedging, revenue recognition, and leasing.
• Provide transaction-related accounting and financial reporting support for capital markets transactions such as mergers and acquisitions, spin-offs, IPOs, and other complex capital raising transactions.
• Identify and foster long-term relationships with new and existing target clients.
• Help develop firm thought-ware on technical accounting and other financial reporting matters.
• Help recruit, lead, and retain top technical accounting talent.
• Demonstrated ability to lead teams of ten or more individuals with diverse backgrounds.
• Demonstrated ability to develop lasting relationships with senior executives of leading organizations.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in an appropriate field preferred
• Five plus years of experience with a public accounting firm or equivalent industry experience required
• Licensed CPA required
• Strong current knowledge in one or more of the following areas: US GAAP, IFRS, SEC reporting preferred
• Experience in financial services industry or insurance industry preferred
- Full Time position
- Compensation will be Market Rate
Job Overview Job ID: GRAC130 Location: Vancouver, BC Term: Permanent Full-time Global Relay is the leading provider of cloud-based archiving, supervision, eDiscovery, and analytics for the...
Dolce is now seeking a Assistant Director of Finance to join our team at the Dolce Silverado location in Napa, California. Job Summary The Assistant Director of Financial Services is responsible...
Executive Director, Prime Brokerage Compliance Officer NYC Requisition ID : 18018983 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Compliance Work Location : United States-New York-New...
Job Overview Job Title: Sr. Program Manager - Operational Technology Solutions Job Number: BCH-R-6119-181123E1 Job Location: Burnaby, British Columbia,...
Job Overview Reporting to the Finance Business Planning Leader, the Commercial Finance Analyst provides modelling and analysis support for new, existing, and strategic customer opportunities....
Job Overview The South Coast British Columbia Transportation Authority (TransLink) is one of Canada's most innovative transportation authorities, founded in 1999 to plan and manage transportation...
Job Overview Job ID: GRAC130 Location: Vancouver, BC Term: Permanent Full-time Global Relay is...
Dolce is now seeking a Assistant Director of Finance to join our team at the Dolce Silverado...
Executive Director, Prime Brokerage Compliance Officer NYC Requisition ID : 18018983 Position...
Job Overview Job Title: Sr. Program Manager - Operational Technology Solutions Job Number:...
Job Overview Reporting to the Finance Business Planning Leader, the Commercial Finance Analyst...
Job Overview The South Coast British Columbia Transportation Authority (TransLink) is one of...