The Forensic Technology practice is interested in hiring a Manager or Senior Manager to join its Evidence and Discovery Management (EDM) team. The practice focuses on assisting law firms and corporate legal and investigation departments as well as others by providing litigation support services in the context of litigation, investigation and due diligence. Our National team is made up of certified ediscovery consultants, information technology and security specialists, former police officers, lawyers and litigation support professionals.
Role and Responsibilities
- Meet with, inspire confidence, and answer questions of clients with respect to best practices and technical solutions to complex data processing and document review projects;
- Proactively manage and deliver projects by anticipating clients demands and needs;
- Draft and quality control reports;
- Be actively involved, with other managers and seniors managers, in the management of a team of consultants and senior consultants;
- Transfer knowledge and competences to junior resources;
- Be involved in the hiring process of other resources;
- Collaborate with the other professionals in the firm, with an important focus on the broader forensic practices such as Digital Evidence Recovery, Records and Information Management, Cyber Investigation, Data Analytics, Dispute Advisory and Investigations, AML and ABC;
- Participate in strategic planning, including budget definition and tracking, resource objectives definition and evaluation, marketing and business development;
- Oversee lab operations;
- Develop and nurture a good network and market profile to attract clients and engagements;
- Share in the administrative tasks related to the operation of KPMG Forensic;
- KPMG Forensic Advisors may find themselves working on several engagements at any one time, reporting to several partners. Experience has shown that the requirement to travel in Canada or internationally on short notice will arise, possibly for extended periods.
Technical Skills & Qualifications
- Ideally, a minimum of 7 (Manager) or 10 (Senior Manager) years’ experience practicing forensic technology, ediscovery and litigation support work
- Relativity Certified Administrator or at least four years of Relativity usage
- Ideally, Nuix and/or EnCase or similar certification or experience
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- High level of autonomy and professional maturity
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines as required
- Willingness to assist in the marketing of forensic services
- Excellent client service skills with the ability to understand the clients' businesses
- Ability to establish and maintain strong client relations
- Strong troubleshooting skills and analytical ability
Our Values, The KPMG Way
We lead by example | We work together | We respect the individual
We seek the facts and provide insight | We are open and honest in our communication
We are committed to our communities | Above all, we act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the HR Shared Service Centre by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 (Option 1). KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant’s individual accessibility needs.
Games Store Forums Support Ubisoft Club Ubiblog Community Overview Press Investors START-UPS Company Ubisoft Experience Grads & Interns Search for Jobs Our...
AECOM is actively seeking a Paralegal to join its in-house legal team. The primary responsibilities of the position will be to support transactional, compliance and litigation/claims activities in...
Position Description: The Payroll Services Center (PSC) is seeking an Manual Payment Processing Consultant who will report to the Director of Administration and Control. The Payroll Services...
Digital Delivery Coordinator/Coordonnateur intégration digitale - Major projects East Quebec, Aecon Group, 28 daysOrganization Overview Le Groupe Aecon Inc. est la plus importante société canadienne de construction et d’aménagement en infrastructure cotée en bourse. Aecon et ses filiales offrent leurs...
Work that matters, fueled by passion for pets! At Hill’s we have a purpose. Every day around the world, we transform the lives of millions of pet families through pioneering innovation, amazing...
HR Coordinator-180003WH Description Supports human resources activities within a defined region. Responsible for the deployment and effectiveness of a broad range of defined Human Resources...
Games Store Forums Support Ubisoft...
AECOM is actively seeking a Paralegal to join its in-house legal team. The primary...
Position Description: The Payroll Services Center (PSC) is seeking an Manual Payment Processing...
Digital Delivery Coordinator/Coordonnateur intégration digitale - Major projects East Quebec, Aecon Group, 28 daysOrganization Overview Le Groupe Aecon Inc. est la plus importante société canadienne de...
Work that matters, fueled by passion for pets! At Hill’s we have a purpose. Every day around...
HR Coordinator-180003WH Description Supports human resources activities within a defined region....