The purpose of the Management Trainee Orientation Program is to ensure we are developing future leaders for the Winnipeg facility and ultimately for WestRock. This program is the individualized development program that will prepare a high potential individual, new to our industry, to develop towards an Operations, Structural Design or Sales Management role. The goal will be to give the individual exposure to all departments and all aspects of facility management. The development process will also include leading teams, being assigned projects, leading a departmental shift and developing technical skills.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Working with the various teams in Structural Design, Quality, Safety, Converting, Sales, etc. to ensure thorough understanding of each area in manufacturing
- Gain an understanding of Quality Management Systems, Customer Information Systems, Capital Funding, Production Scheduling, Load Planning, Kaizen, and other essential functions of the plant processes
- Act as a team leader and project manager for various analytical projects
- Drive customer satisfaction
- Achieve extraordinary results by leading actively engaged employees to make us the most respected facility in our industry
- Create a safe and actively engaged environment that unlocks the potential of all our employees
What you need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A keen interest in Operations Management, Structural Design, Sales and/or Customer Service
- Advanced leadership and performance management skills preferred
- Experience in a CAD program preferred
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing work environments
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels
- An interest in Manufacturing and/or Corrugated Packaging
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Strong focus on safety
- Motivated and self-starting
- Willingness to work hard and get involved
- Creative, energetic and willing to learn
- Some travel and the ability to work some off-shifts
What we offer:
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential along with a competitive benefits package
Please apply with cover letter and resume to www.westrock.com/careers
Req ID: 109639 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and...
Nombre de poste(s) à combler : 1 N° de l'offre : 7822503 Appellation d'emploi à l'interne (si différente) : Aide à la production FUMOIR ST-ANTOINE INC. - http://www.fumoirstantoine.com 983, boul....
Req ID: 109639 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate...
Nombre de poste(s) à combler : 1 N° de l'offre : 7822503 Appellation d'emploi à l'interne (si...