- Six core values guide us in everything that we do.
- Do what’s right
- Deliver winning results
- Build collaborative teams
- Get things done in a fact-based, disciplined way
- Learn and grow, inwardly and outwardly
- Dare to be transparent, passionate and humble
Perform the tasks related to preventative maintenance planning, maintain stockroom inventory to ensure accuracy and maintain a minimum level of inventory without stock outs. Maintain stockroom inventory of parts to meet scheduled preventative maintenance requirements
A snap shot of some of the exciting things you will lead and do:
- Review daily work orders/daily log and assign as necessary
- Prepare weekend work schedule and arrange external resources as necessary i.e. welders electricians and services. Summarize and submit report for weekend maintenance activities
- Review and help manage work order backlog
- Provide monthly reports on inventory value, delinquent work orders,
- Maintain documentation of work orders that are awaiting parts
- Assist in required document control (checklists, health & safety, and food safety)
- Communicate with maintenance personnel
- Fulfill all Health and Safety, Food Safety, HACCP, GMP, WHIMS, CFIA, MSDS and MLF policy requirements. Participate in audits –Food Safety, BRC and Health & Safety.
- Update and maintain all Contractor paperwork requirements, Confidentiality, WSIB Certificates, Insurance policies
- Coordination of all contractor on-site tasks
- Schedule PM & PDM work with Contractors, track and update service records
- Ensure equipment certification/calibration schedule is in compliance
- Receiving and storage of parts as they are delivered or returned unused
- Monthly cycle counts and one complete yearly cycle count
- Prepare kits of parts required based on the work order submitted
- Stage parts for WKND jobs
- Any other duties as required
- Be part of a company with an inspiring and unique vision, with a deep commitment to sustainability and expanding its leadership in sustainable protein across North America
- Professional and career development opportunities, supported by our commitment to talent development through our partnership with the Ivey School of Business.
- Competitive Health and Wellness benefits that start on your first day of employment
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Commitment to Learning – courses, resources and tools provided to all employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Completion of high school
- Technical background is preferred
- Good understanding of food processing and regulatory requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work with numbers
- Able to lift up to 50Ibs (optional)
- Must be able to demonstrate good leadership skills, have good communication techniques, and understand the training needs of others
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office and SAP
- Must have understanding of Maintenance programs – Preventative, Predictive, Planned
- The ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Good understanding of maintenance practices
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring employment opportunities with Maple Leaf Foods however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants may be subject to a background check and must meet the security criteria designated for the position.
Maple Leaf Foods is committed to Employment Equity and maintaining a diverse workforce. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Attraction Team at email@example.com . Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
Close Director, Global Supplier Quality Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Director Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category: Quality Assurance Years Experience:...
Close Health and Safety Manager Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager) Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category: Human Resources ,Health &...
Position # 866469 Position: Technologist, TG/PM sites - TFT Department: Medical Engineering Reports to: Manager, Clinical Engineer, Electromedical Team Location: Toronto Status: Temporary...
JOB POSTING #865941 POSITION: TEAM LEAD NUTRITION SYSTEM APPLICATIONS SITE: TORONTO GENERAL HOSPITAL DEPARTMENT: NUTRITION SERVICES REPORTS TO: SENIOR DIRECTOR,...
BSc or higher degree in Chemistry or related sciences Experience in method optimization and validation using HPLC Experience in a GMP pharmaceutical environment Kelly Scientific Resources (KSR) is...
CUPE JOB POSTING #867026 Position: Nutrition Porter, Inventory NDC Site: Toronto General Hospital Department: Nutrition Services Reports...
Close Director, Global Supplier Quality Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+...
Close Health and Safety Manager Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+...
Position # 866469 Position: Technologist, TG/PM sites - TFT Department: Medical...
JOB POSTING #865941 POSITION: TEAM LEAD NUTRITION SYSTEM APPLICATIONS SITE: ...
BSc or higher degree in Chemistry or related sciences Experience in method optimization and...
CUPE JOB POSTING #867026 Position: Nutrition Porter, Inventory NDC Site: ...