Kelly is looking for a Maintenance Electrical and Instrumentation Planner for a 7 months contract opportunity with one of our largest Oil and Gas Clients in Lloydminster.
The Planner will be providing planning support for maintenance preserve and restore work for midstream terminals, junctions and Lease Automated Custody Transfer (LACT) sites in the Lloydminster area. The Planner is designated by the Maintenance and Reliability Manager as being responsible for the “what” and “how” of maintenance work, which includes revising and developing maintenance plans, the use of tasks lists and incorporating feedback on plan effectiveness.
- Liaison with Maintenance trades, Engineering and Operations to develop planned work.
- Develop job plans, scopes and cost estimates
- Develop, manage and improve new and existing maintenance strategies, plans and task lists.
- Create and close out preserve and restore work orders.
- Participate in weekly review meetings with Operations, Engineering, Maintenance and Schedulers to discuss ongoing activities, prioritize activities, review upcoming planned work and discuss additional work.
- Reserve materials and create stock requests
- Liaison with external vendors for maintenance support
- Electrical Engineering Degree, Electrical or Instrumentation Diploma, or Journeyman Red Seal Electrical or Instrumentation Trades.
- Minimum of 7 years related maintenance or maintenance planning experience in the oil and gas, petrochemical, pulp and paper or power generation industries
- Minimum of 7 years of working knowledge and experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) such as SAP or Maximo.
- Strong computer skills with MS Office suite, MS Project and GWOS or Primavera work scheduling.
- Multi trade knowledge for job planning, scoping and cost estimating
- Class 5 license and clean drivers abstract
- Working knowledge of applicable oil and gas pipeline industry Codes, Standards, Regulations, and Acts
- Knowledge and experience with safe work practices in oil and gas pipeline accompanied by a superior safety attitude
- Strong understanding of operational integrity, reliability and safety processes and procedures.
- Good working knowledge of the SAP Plant Maintenance module.
- Good understanding of pipeline regulations and regulatory groups.
- Good understanding of various engineering drawings and documents.
Job Description One of my leading clients in the Energy industry is looking to add to their team. They are a growing company and are rapidly expanding. Strong team based environment, they are now...
Brandt is currently seeking a Warehouseperson for our Nisku location. This position is responsible for inventory control in a warehouse environment. Duties and responsibilities include, but are...
Job Description One of my leading clients in the Energy industry is looking to add to their...
Brandt is currently seeking a Warehouseperson for our Nisku location. This position is...