Position at Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
Our Ingram Micro Advanced Logistics Centre - Distribution Centre is hiring two Maintenance Mechanics, Millwright 433A for the night-shift.
These roles are based in our 500,000 Sq Ft. distribution centre located at Brittania & Hurontario.
Hours of work will be our night-shift coupled with flexibility for peak times and peak seasons. There will be a shift premium offering as part of our compensation plan.
- Sunday to Wednesday, 10pm to 8:30am
- Wednesday to Saturday, 10pm to 8:30am
The Mechanic Millwright is responsible for supporting all functions and departments in the Distribution Centre by ensuring smooth and safe operation of all equipment and machinery
- Follow all company and work safety policies and procedures
- Follow all mechanical and electrical work instructions and procedures
- Read mechanical drawings for conveyors, machines and building
- Carry on preventative maintenance and repair for conveyors and packaging machines
- Inspect and maintain dock doors, Racks and building equipment
- Order mechanical parts from Suppliers and monitor parts inventory
- Have basic computer skills to access emails, windows office and PM program
- Have basic electrical skills and knowledge
- Plan and implement projects to improve the operation of the conveyor system
- Train maintenance technicians to improve their mechanical skills
- Work with service contractors to maintain building and production equipment
- Operate man lift machines and power machines
- may be responsible for coordinating the daily workflow within the maintenance group, including providing guidance/support to other members of the Maintenance team
- Repair, maintain and troubleshoot pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Participates in analytical problem solving and can make decisions relating to each problem encountered
- Work with contractors to install new conveyors and equipment
- Flexible to work overtime, weekends and long weekends as required
- Basic troubleshooting of sprinkler and fire alarm systems
- Welding and fabrication as required
- Maintain service standards and complete work orders in a timely manner
- Documented standards and procedures are always adhered to
Education and Experience:
- Grade 12 high school diploma or equivalent
- Government Certificate of Qualification as Industrial Mechanic Millwright 433A
- 3-5 years of experience in an automated distribution environment
- Basic PLC troubleshooting experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player skills and support the maintenance team
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. As such, we will accommodate disabilities during the selection process and will work with you to meet your requirements.
Responsibilities Subsystem development in large mixed signal ASICs Work with system architect to define spec/micro-architecture and RTL development Design size/timing/power optimization via...
Your Key Responsibilities Would Include: Development of firmware for control and optimization of high capacity optical modem systems. Working with a team of firmware developers to development of...
Brandt is currently seeking a Territory Manager - Construction for our Ottawa, ON location. This position specializes in the sale of the most innovative Geomatic and Construction Positioning...
Nombre de poste(s) à combler : 1 N° de l'offre : 7613398 Appellation d'emploi à l'interne (si différente) : Aide-cuisinier Référence interne (n° de concours, code, etc.) : OT 5322 VIGI SANTÉ LTÉE...
Nombre de poste(s) à combler : 1 N° de l'offre : 7634432 Appellation d'emploi à l'interne (si différente) : Opérateur/opératrice de plaqueuse de chants CUISINES 2M INC. -...
Cet employeur invite les personnes de 55 ans et plus à poser leur candidature. Cet employeur invite les candidats à l'immigration à poser leur candidature. Nombre de poste(s) à combler : 1 N° de...
Responsibilities Subsystem development in large mixed signal ASICs Work with system architect to...
Your Key Responsibilities Would Include: Development of firmware for control and optimization of...
Brandt is currently seeking a Territory Manager - Construction for our Ottawa, ON location. This...
Nombre de poste(s) à combler : 1 N° de l'offre : 7613398 Appellation d'emploi à l'interne (si...
Nombre de poste(s) à combler : 1 N° de l'offre : 7634432 Appellation d'emploi à l'interne (si...
Cet employeur invite les personnes de 55 ans et plus à poser leur candidature. Cet employeur...