The position of Industrial Electrician reports to the Maintenance Manager. The job holder will be responsible for implementing preventative/predictive maintenance strategies alongside breakdown repairs, including projects, continuous improvement, 5S, and facility repairs or maintenance work as assigned.
- Preventative maintenance planning and suggest improvements to minimize repairs and downtime
- Execute Maintenance actions on the site (e.g. breakdown repairs), ensuring they are accomplished within the agreed timing and cost
- Performs housekeeping tasks as necessary and assigned
- Adheres to all safety procedures including the use of PPE, safe lifting practices and reporting of injuries, near misses and unsafe conditions.
- Supervise ad-hoc support personnel (operators) or contractors as needed to complete specific work. Assist with machine change-overs, as required.
- Provide input to Maintenance Manager regarding equipment and necessary repairs or upgrades.
- Complies with company rules and policies.
- Industrial Electrician License 442A
- A combination of 3+ years of industrial electrical & mechanical training and experience
- Knowledge of various trade fundamentals sufficient to deal with general repairs
- Works well in groups and individually
- Demonstrated ability to perform all job duties
- Strong math, reading, communication, and organizational skills
- Solid working knowledge of computer applications (MS Office suite, internet accessibility)
- Ability to work at heights with required PPE
- Strong electrical background and good working knowledge of mechanical systems
- PLC programming and troubleshooting
- Create wiring schematics and update them as required
- Some small panel building
- Welding and Fabrication, Pipefitting, plumbing, and related skills are all assets
- Must possess skills in mechanics (pumps, gearboxes, machinery repair)
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic repair knowledge and experience
- Ability to perform duties with a minimal amount of supervision
- Experience with Mixing and Blending Equipment
- Familiarity with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS), preventive, and predictive maintenance.
- Computer experience
- VFD troubleshooting skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Understanding of all types of instrumentation and calibrations
- Ability to maintain good documentation
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to stand
- The employee is frequently required to walk, climb stairs, use hands to move or lift boxes, stretch and reach with arms extended, stoop
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, alone, and occasionally lift and /or move more than 100 pounds with assistance.
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, retirement savings plan, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
CUPE Job Posting #865831 Position: Building Systems Mechanic Site: E.W. Bickle Centre, Toronto Rehab Department: Facilities Reports to: Manager,...
Global manufacturer has excellent permanent full time opportunities available for Production Workers at it's Etobicoke facility! Our client offers in house training, opportunity to train on...
Job Posting: 866764 POSITION: Sr. Technical Support Technician - PFT DEPARTMENT: UHN DIGITAL LOCATION: Downtown Toronto UHN Sites STATUS: Permanent Full-Time HOURS: 37.5 hours each week – 24/7...
Job Posting: 867329 POSITION: Sr. Technical Support Technician DEPARTMENT: UHN DIGITAL LOCATION: Downtown Toronto UHN Sites STATUS: Permanent Full-Time HOURS: 37.5 hours each week – 24/7...
Position # 866469 Position: Technologist, TG/PM sites - TFT Department: Medical Engineering Reports to: Manager, Clinical Engineer, Electromedical Team Location: Toronto Status: Temporary...
Health Care Assistant MSK, Geriatric Rehab & Specialized Dementia Unit, Toronto Rehabilitation Institute, 20 daysCUPE Job Posting #866496 Position: Health Care Assistant Site: University Centre, Toronto Rehab Department: MSK, Geriatric Rehabilitation & Specialized Dementia Unit Reports to: Manager, Program...
CUPE Job Posting #865831 Position: Building Systems Mechanic Site: ...
Global manufacturer has excellent permanent full time opportunities available for Production...
Job Posting: 866764 POSITION: Sr. Technical Support Technician - PFT DEPARTMENT: UHN...
Job Posting: 867329 POSITION: Sr. Technical Support Technician DEPARTMENT: UHN DIGITAL LOCATION:...
Position # 866469 Position: Technologist, TG/PM sites - TFT Department: Medical...
Health Care Assistant MSK, Geriatric Rehab & Specialized Dementia Unit, Toronto Rehabilitation Institute, 20 daysCUPE Job Posting #866496 Position: Health Care Assistant Site: University Centre, Toronto...