Looking for a great place to work? A place where an award-winning culture means empowerment, teamwork and a passion for what you do? Then think WestJet. It's a great place to land.
WestJet is an organization recognized by its delivery of a remarkable guest experience resulting in us achieving over $3B in sales. In order for our best-in-class airline to be this successful, we require the skills and talents of professionals like you to ensure our ongoing growth. In an industry that is dominated by legacy competitors, you have the opportunity to build your career with an organization driven by progressive strategies, leadership and practices. If you are looking to break out of the status quo by joining a company with a strong growth plan, which consistently ranks as one of the most profitable airlines in the world, and which has a vision to be a top five international airline, WestJet is the place for you!
Posting Open Date: 05/18/2018
Posting Close Date: 06/03/2018 (Please note the posting will close at 11:59pm)
Maintenance Auditor - Encore
Reporting to the Manager, Airworthiness; the Maintenance Auditor will carry out functions within the Quality Assurance Program, as delegated, to ensure compliance for the Technical Operations department. These are, but not limited to:
- Conduct and assist with audits in accordance with the Maintenance Control Manual (MCM).
- Assists with vendor on-site audits, maintains the Approved Vendor List and conducts vendor survey (off-site) audits.
- Perform surveillance of the maintenance functions for work carried out on the aircraft.
- Track and monitor of Paperwork Discrepancy Audits and distribution quarterly reports to applicable managers. Includes working with managers to identify and implement improvements
- Enter submitted Corrective Action Plans (CAPs) in to TRAX.
- Monitor and perform assigned Follow-up audits for CAP implementation and quality assurance trending.
- Update, regular review and maintenance of audit questions and audit checklists.
- Track and monitor of training compliance for WestJet Encore Technical Operations. Includes working with Tech Training Department and Tech Ops managers to identify deficiencies and implement improvements within the training program.
- Complete all duties with the highest level of safety and report any condition or process which may adversely affect safety.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Completion of a recognized Quality Assurance Auditor Training Course.
- Complete on-the-job training within the Quality Assurance System, depending on experience level as determined by Airworthiness Manager and/or Director, Quality Assurance.
- Complete audit(s) with an experienced Quality Assurance Auditor.
- Display adequate knowledge of industry practices and understanding of the responsibilities associated with this position.
WestJet is Canada's most preferred airline, operating over one hundred aircraft to destinations in North America, Central America, the Caribbean and Europe. We are recognized as a Top Employer in Canada and our more than 10,000 employees work hard to ensure we maintain our position as one of Canada's most respected corporate cultures. With the launch of WestJet Encore, we will continue our steady growth by offering flights and jobs to more cities in Canada.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in WestJet. We believe in enriching the lives of everyone in WestJet's world and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Our ongoing efforts toward evolving total diversity will continue to be the way we do business every day. As owners, we believe in celebrating everyone’s unique skills, perspectives and experiences. WestJet is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
If you inspire greater creativity and innovation towards reaching new altitudes and meet the qualifications for the position in which you are interested, we welcome you to complete an online application. WestJet is a great place to land - powered by Talent and Growth.
At WestJet, the safety and security of our people and our guests is a core value and at the heart of what we do. As safety and security is a shared responsibility, it is expected that you will utilize safe work practices to ensure your well-being and the safety of others.
AECOM is currently recruiting for an Environmental Technician to work out of either the Calgary or Edmonton office. This position will integrate into a well-developed team of environmental...
Job Title Internal Assurance Partner(s), ATB Internal Assurance - Edmonton or Calgary # of Positions Available 2 Closing Date August 17, 2018 Category Accounting / Finance / Insurance, Banking /...
Description At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a Senior Technology Auditor in the Audit & Advisory Services group, you will provide independent, objective assurance and ...
Current ENMAX employees are encouraged to apply through their internal Workday access. IBEW Local 254 Term: Permanent ENMAX Corporation Posting Date: August 13, 2018 Closing Date: August 27,...
AECOM is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Manager, Mechanical Engineering for immediate employment in the Calgary office. AECOM is proud to provide our employees with exciting,...
Current ENMAX employees are encouraged to apply through their internal Workday access. Internal & External IBEW Local 254 Term: Permanent ENMAX CORPORATION Posted: August 7, 2018 Closing Date:...
AECOM is currently recruiting for an Environmental Technician to work out of either the Calgary...
Job Title Internal Assurance Partner(s), ATB Internal Assurance - Edmonton or Calgary # of...
Description At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a Senior Technology...
Current ENMAX employees are encouraged to apply through their internal Workday access. IBEW...
AECOM is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Manager, Mechanical Engineering for...
Current ENMAX employees are encouraged to apply through their internal Workday access. Internal...