Looking for a great place to work? A place where an award-winning culture means empowerment, teamwork and a passion for what you do? Then think WestJet. It's a great place to land.
WestJet is an organization recognized by its delivery of a remarkable guest experience resulting in us achieving over $3B in sales. In order for our best-in-class airline to be this successful, we require the skills and talents of professionals like you to ensure our ongoing growth. In an industry that is dominated by legacy competitors, you have the opportunity to build your career with an organization driven by progressive strategies, leadership and practices. If you are looking to break out of the status quo by joining a company with a strong growth plan, which consistently ranks as one of the most profitable airlines in the world, and which has a vision to be a top five international airline, WestJet is the place for you!
Posting Open Date: 05/18/2018
Posting Close Date: 06/03/2018 (Please note the posting will close at 11:59pm)
Maintenance Auditor - Encore
Reporting to the Manager, Airworthiness; the Maintenance Auditor will carry out functions within the Quality Assurance Program, as delegated, to ensure compliance for the Technical Operations department. These are, but not limited to:
- Conduct and assist with audits in accordance with the Maintenance Control Manual (MCM).
- Assists with vendor on-site audits, maintains the Approved Vendor List and conducts vendor survey (off-site) audits.
- Perform surveillance of the maintenance functions for work carried out on the aircraft.
- Track and monitor of Paperwork Discrepancy Audits and distribution quarterly reports to applicable managers. Includes working with managers to identify and implement improvements
- Enter submitted Corrective Action Plans (CAPs) in to TRAX.
- Monitor and perform assigned Follow-up audits for CAP implementation and quality assurance trending.
- Update, regular review and maintenance of audit questions and audit checklists.
- Track and monitor of training compliance for WestJet Encore Technical Operations. Includes working with Tech Training Department and Tech Ops managers to identify deficiencies and implement improvements within the training program.
- Complete all duties with the highest level of safety and report any condition or process which may adversely affect safety.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Completion of a recognized Quality Assurance Auditor Training Course.
- Complete on-the-job training within the Quality Assurance System, depending on experience level as determined by Airworthiness Manager and/or Director, Quality Assurance.
- Complete audit(s) with an experienced Quality Assurance Auditor.
- Display adequate knowledge of industry practices and understanding of the responsibilities associated with this position.
WestJet is Canada's most preferred airline, operating over one hundred aircraft to destinations in North America, Central America, the Caribbean and Europe. We are recognized as a Top Employer in Canada and our more than 10,000 employees work hard to ensure we maintain our position as one of Canada's most respected corporate cultures. With the launch of WestJet Encore, we will continue our steady growth by offering flights and jobs to more cities in Canada.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in WestJet. We believe in enriching the lives of everyone in WestJet's world and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Our ongoing efforts toward evolving total diversity will continue to be the way we do business every day. As owners, we believe in celebrating everyone’s unique skills, perspectives and experiences. WestJet is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
If you inspire greater creativity and innovation towards reaching new altitudes and meet the qualifications for the position in which you are interested, we welcome you to complete an online application. WestJet is a great place to land - powered by Talent and Growth.
At WestJet, the safety and security of our people and our guests is a core value and at the heart of what we do. As safety and security is a shared responsibility, it is expected that you will utilize safe work practices to ensure your well-being and the safety of others.
AECOM is seeking a Purchasing Lead to be based in our Calgary, AB location. This position will be responsible for leading project or business group purchasing teams. Identifies sources for...
Job Summary AECOM is actively seeking a highly motivated Environment Data Coordinator. This position can be located in any of our offices across Canada. AECOM is proud to provide our employees...
Job Summary The Transportation business line of AECOM is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Senior Railway Engineer for the Calgary, AB office. The position may also be filled out of our...
Job Summary AECOM's Impact Assessment and Permitting team in Calgary is looking for an Ecology Technician to support our existing project activities and to grow our capacity to serve clients on...
Job Summary AECOM Transportation is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Rail/Transit Signals Design Engineer for immediate employment in our Calgary (preferred), Burnaby, or Edmonton...
We are an established and reputable Company , that takes our quality of work very seriously. Eavestrougher Required Meerkat Roofing and Exteriors provides superior exterior renovations to...
AECOM is seeking a Purchasing Lead to be based in our Calgary, AB location. This position will ...
Job Summary AECOM is actively seeking a highly motivated Environment Data Coordinator. This...
Job Summary The Transportation business line of AECOM is actively seeking a creative, highly...
Job Summary AECOM's Impact Assessment and Permitting team in Calgary is looking for an Ecology...
Job Summary AECOM Transportation is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Rail/Transit...
We are an established and reputable Company , that takes our quality of work very...