Retail Store Opportunities
- Detain and interview persons apprehended for shoplifting in accordance with local laws and company procedures
- Check physical security of The Home Depot facilities to prevent and deter theft/fraudulent activity
- Represent the Home Depot in a professional manner throughout all court-related procedures
- Communicate with the DAPM on internal and external investigations and physical security within the store
- Maintain an open channel of communication with store management and all associates
- Write reports documenting apprehensions and recoveries
- Drive a ‘Shrink Elimination’ culture within the store environment
- Participate in the In Focus program
- Partner with store management to drive LP issues
- Meet all Home Depot and LP training and certification requirements
- Create associate awareness for shrink issues related to internal and external theft, operational deficiencies and physical security
- Effectively support the LP Team Plan
- Effectively utilize CCTV and Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) systems
- Test building alarm system
- Conduct surveillance when required
- Set challenging objectives and communicate clear expectations
- Demonstrate a clear bias for action and a sense of urgency on priorities
- Take ownership of success/failures of initiatives and processes.
- Understand and use financial indicators/metrics to measure the performance of his/her business unit/function and the business as a whole
- Plan strategically to create growth, improve financial performance, and gain competitive advantage as a manager
- Set and communicate high standards for achievement
- Use sound judgement and makes good decisions in a timely manner.
- Treat internal customers (Home Depot Associates) with the highest level of responsiveness
- Demonstrate behaviors and work styles that are consistent with The Home Depot values
- Stand up for what is right in the face of opposition at any level
- Form and maintain effective partnerships across organizational boundaries to share information
- Safety expectations for this role are outlined under The Home Depot Canada Environmental Health & Safety Management system element under "Worker".
- Other tasks and responsibilities assigned by supervisor
- Must fulfill minimum time-in-position and performance management code requirements of V2 (or P3= in the previous system)
- 1+ year(s) experience as a retail-related Loss Prevention Investigator (or equivalent) preferred
- Competent in the use of retail CCTV systems
- Understanding of external theft surveillance and apprehension methodologies
- Excellent analytical skills as well as strong verbal
- Law and Security Diploma or equivalent (Preferred, but not mandatory)
- Valid Security License as required by the Province
Thank you for applying for a new position within The Home Depot. We appreciate your desire to continue to help us make a difference in the lives of our customers. Please note applications will only be accepted online and only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
D35 - Instore LP Assoc
Last Date to Apply
As a global specialty retailer, Banana Republic is focused on delivering versatile, contemporary classics. Our customers seek to make the most of every moment. How we do it is just as important as...
THE OPPORTUNITY IS HERE! Packaging Operator - Temporary-19000082 Job Function : Manufacturing Primary Location : Canada-British Columbia-Creston-Creston Brewery Schedule : Full-time Job...
Job Number: 18000KZQ Burnaby, British Columbia|Delta, British Columbia|Richmond, British Columbia|Langley, British Columbia|Surrey, British Columbia|Vancouver, British Columbia Travel: Yes, 75 %...
Full Time Service Shop Technician (Robson) - Sport Chek - C04ROD Help us boldly shape retail in Canada At Sport Chek, we believe that sport is whatever moves you - and this mindset begins with our...
Infusion Nurse (RN) - 00001SJE Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At Innomar Strategies, a company of AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient...
Telecommunications Technician - TELUS PureFibre (Sechelt) - ROL03768-19 Description Join our team Our Broadband Networks team is laying the foundation for the future, connecting homes, and...
As a global specialty retailer, Banana Republic is focused on delivering versatile, contemporary...
THE OPPORTUNITY IS HERE! Packaging Operator - Temporary-19000082 Job...
Job Number: 18000KZQ Burnaby, British Columbia|Delta, British Columbia|Richmond, British...
Full Time Service Shop Technician (Robson) - Sport Chek - C04ROD Help us boldly shape retail in...
Infusion Nurse (RN) - 00001SJE Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At...
Telecommunications Technician - TELUS PureFibre (Sechelt) - ROL03768-19 Description Join our...