Full Time | Terrace, BRITISH COLUMBIA | 16 days | Deadline: 26 Feb 2021
This position has expired. Do not apply!
You must sign in before you can apply for this position. Click here to sign in.
|Print This Posting|
|LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE COMBINED MED/SURG (FULL TIME)|
Under the direction of the Unit/Program Manager or designate and in collaboration as a member of a multidisciplinary team, performs assessments, plans and provides personal care, and performs nursing procedures. The LPN functions in accordance with the competency guidelines and scope of practice within the Standards of Practice as outlined by the BC College of Nurses and Midwives and according to agency operating policies and standards and unit specific protocols.
- Registration with BC College of Nurses and Midwives as a practicing LPN registrant.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with residents, families, co-workers, members of the multidisciplinary team and the public.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Ability to organize work and implement a plan of care.
- Knowledge and competencies to work at full scope of practice as currently required by the CLPNBC including administering medications.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
View Terrace Community
* All postings with a closing date specified close at 11:59 pm PT
FUNCTION: The Director of Leisure Services is responsible to the Council of the City of Terrace, under the direction of the Chief Administrative Officer, for the supervision, direction, and...
FUNCTION: The Director of Leisure Services is responsible to the Council of the City of Terrace,...