- Registration with BC College of Nurses and Midwives as a practicing LPN registrant.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with residents, families, co-workers, members of the multidisciplinary team and the public.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Ability to organize work and implement a plan of care.
- Knowledge and competencies to work at full scope of practice as currently required by the BCCNM including administering medications.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position
View Smithers Community