- Registration with BC College of Nurses and Midwives as a practicing LPN registrant.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ working with the frail, elderly or disabled, preferably in the community.
- Class V BC Diver’s License.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
View Prince Rupert Community