Richmond Hill North, ONTARIO | 5 months
This position may have expired!
$59,813 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
Administration of all lease/equipment Finance transactions for Compugen Finance Inc including working with customers, vendors, & funders to coordinate all stages of the process.
- Produce and distribute contracts and documentation to clients, including Master Leases, Program Agreements, Lease Schedules, Purchase Orders, Bills of Sale and general correspondence
- Review lease/equipment finance transaction sheets to ensure compliance with company policies
- Maintain close contact with Vendors and Funders with respect to account reconciliation
- Preparation of loan documents required for discounting transactions with the lender and ensuring that all requirements are met and loan package is complete.
- Interact directly with customers, vendors and banks and various internal departments, including contracts, legal, remarketing, and accounting to ensure that documents/deals are structured correctly.
- Follow up, both internally and externally, to ensure all aspects of transactions are completed in an accurate and expedient fashion, and that funding requirements are met.
- Responsible for final review of all lease settlement packages including documentation, pricing, structure, PPSA registrations, asset classification and booking
- Co-ordinate funding packages between funders, Portfolio Administration staff, the Sales Force, and Legal and Credit departments to ensure timely and accurate processing
- Assist in the balance of workloads and optimization of resources to ensure smooth and consistent processing of new business
- Create, analyze and summarize financial details for responses to customer opportunities
- Source data and draft financing quotations
- Respond to customer inquiries for information, and provide lease, asset and billing summaries as required
- Communicate with vendors to obtain asset information, co-ordinate payment and reconcile accounts
- Complete summary sheet for all transactions, obtaining appropriate approvals and ensuring company policies are adhered to
- Prepare all lease documentation in an accurate fashion, obtaining input from Legal department for non-standard documentation
- Ensure completion of new business cycle, including correct booking of lease in system, providing necessary documentation to funding, and that transaction meets Compliance requirements.
- Liase with Accounting, Legal, Compliance, Funding and Asset Management to resolve any outstanding issues
- Ensure all new contracts are booked in a timely and accurate manner
- 2+ years of experience in lease/equipment finance contract administration is a must
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel (Pivots; Vlookups), Outlook
- HP Finance Calculator &/or Time Value of Money software experience is preferred
- Attention to detail and time management is extremely important
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Readiness to occasionally put in additional hours during month-end
Account Manager-41051 Description Hitachi Capital Canada (HCCC), in partnership with its subsidiary CLE Capital, offers a wide variety of value-added financial solutions to our clients. These...
Administrative Assistant, Sales (8-month contract) - Corby Spirit and Wine Ltd - Calgary, AB, Pernod Ricard, 26 daysAdministrative Assistant, Sales (8-month contract) - Corby Spirit and Wine Ltd - Calgary, AB - SAL03996 Organization - Corby Spirit and Wine / Hiram Walker & Sons Primary...
The Region of Peel serves a vibrant and culturally diverse community of more than 1.4 million residents and 163,000 businesses in Brampton, Caledon and Mississauga. Committed to service...
POSITION TITLE: Customer Retention Representative (CRR) REPORTS TO: Supervisor, Customer Retention Centre SCOPE OF POSITION: Reporting to the Supervisor, Customer...
Corporate Counsel – Legal, Asia Pacific / Director of Legal Services, Asia Pacific-HON003572 Description Hyatt is a global leading hospitality company with over 700+ managed and franchised...
The opportunity: The Sr. Manager will work with various finance and cross functional groups within Open Text, and with the finance staff of the acquired company, to ensure accuracy of opening...
Account Manager-41051 Description Hitachi Capital Canada (HCCC), in partnership with its...
Administrative Assistant, Sales (8-month contract) - Corby Spirit and Wine Ltd - Calgary, AB, Pernod Ricard, 26 daysAdministrative Assistant, Sales (8-month contract) - Corby Spirit and Wine Ltd - Calgary,...
The Region of Peel serves a vibrant and culturally diverse community of more than 1.4 million...
POSITION TITLE: Customer Retention Representative (CRR) REPORTS TO: ...
Corporate Counsel – Legal, Asia Pacific / Director of Legal Services, Asia...
The opportunity: The Sr. Manager will work with various finance and cross functional groups...