Richmond Hill North, ONTARIO | 8 months
This position may have expired!
$87,360 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
Administration of all lease/equipment Finance transactions for Compugen Finance Inc including working with customers, vendors, & funders to coordinate all stages of the process.
- Produce and distribute contracts and documentation to clients, including Master Leases, Program Agreements, Lease Schedules, Purchase Orders, Bills of Sale and general correspondence
- Review lease/equipment finance transaction sheets to ensure compliance with company policies
- Maintain close contact with Vendors and Funders with respect to account reconciliation
- Preparation of loan documents required for discounting transactions with the lender and ensuring that all requirements are met and loan package is complete.
- Interact directly with customers, vendors and banks and various internal departments, including contracts, legal, remarketing, and accounting to ensure that documents/deals are structured correctly.
- Follow up, both internally and externally, to ensure all aspects of transactions are completed in an accurate and expedient fashion, and that funding requirements are met.
- Responsible for final review of all lease settlement packages including documentation, pricing, structure, PPSA registrations, asset classification and booking
- Co-ordinate funding packages between funders, Portfolio Administration staff, the Sales Force, and Legal and Credit departments to ensure timely and accurate processing
- Assist in the balance of workloads and optimization of resources to ensure smooth and consistent processing of new business
- Create, analyze and summarize financial details for responses to customer opportunities
- Source data and draft financing quotations
- Respond to customer inquiries for information, and provide lease, asset and billing summaries as required
- Communicate with vendors to obtain asset information, co-ordinate payment and reconcile accounts
- Complete summary sheet for all transactions, obtaining appropriate approvals and ensuring company policies are adhered to
- Prepare all lease documentation in an accurate fashion, obtaining input from Legal department for non-standard documentation
- Ensure completion of new business cycle, including correct booking of lease in system, providing necessary documentation to funding, and that transaction meets Compliance requirements.
- Liase with Accounting, Legal, Compliance, Funding and Asset Management to resolve any outstanding issues
- Ensure all new contracts are booked in a timely and accurate manner
- 2+ years of experience in lease/equipment finance contract administration is a must
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel (Pivots; Vlookups), Outlook
- HP Finance Calculator &/or Time Value of Money software experience is preferred
- Attention to detail and time management is extremely important
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Readiness to occasionally put in additional hours during month-end
Reporting To: Accounting Manager Do you have high integrity and strong work ethic? We are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Supervisor to oversee and coordinate the daily functions relating...
Law Clerk (Real Estate Team) Legal Services, Corporate Services A fantastic opportunity to join our Legal Services Team! The role will assist the Legal Services Division in all aspects of its work...
Customer Solutions Analyst - NP Trade( Job Number: 19000007) Description Good Food, Good Life is the very essence of Nestlé. This philosophy can be traced back to our beginnings. The Nestlé...
POSITION TITLE: Dealer Development Analyst REPORTS TO: Manager, Dealer Development SCOPE OF POSITION: The Dealer Development Analyst is responsible to ensure that all Dealer Agreement related...
We are currently looking for File Clerks to join some of Canada’s leading banking and financial institutions in Markham, Ontario. As a File Clerk/Imaging Technician, you will be responsible for...
Organization Overview Aecon Group Inc. is Canada’s largest, publicly traded construction and infrastructure development company. Aecon and its subsidiaries provide services to private and public...
Reporting To: Accounting Manager Do you have high integrity and strong work ethic? We are...
Law Clerk (Real Estate Team) Legal Services, Corporate Services A fantastic opportunity to join...
Customer Solutions Analyst - NP Trade( Job Number: 19000007) Description Good Food, Good Life ...
POSITION TITLE: Dealer Development Analyst REPORTS TO: Manager, Dealer Development SCOPE OF...
We are currently looking for File Clerks to join some of Canada’s leading banking and financial...
Organization Overview Aecon Group Inc. is Canada’s largest, publicly traded construction and...