Richmond Hill North, ONTARIO | 3 months
This position may have expired!
$41,600 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
Administration of all lease/equipment Finance transactions for Compugen Finance Inc including working with customers, vendors, & funders to coordinate all stages of the process.
- Produce and distribute contracts and documentation to clients, including Master Leases, Program Agreements, Lease Schedules, Purchase Orders, Bills of Sale and general correspondence
- Review lease/equipment finance transaction sheets to ensure compliance with company policies
- Maintain close contact with Vendors and Funders with respect to account reconciliation
- Preparation of loan documents required for discounting transactions with the lender and ensuring that all requirements are met and loan package is complete.
- Interact directly with customers, vendors and banks and various internal departments, including contracts, legal, remarketing, and accounting to ensure that documents/deals are structured correctly.
- Follow up, both internally and externally, to ensure all aspects of transactions are completed in an accurate and expedient fashion, and that funding requirements are met.
- Responsible for final review of all lease settlement packages including documentation, pricing, structure, PPSA registrations, asset classification and booking
- Co-ordinate funding packages between funders, Portfolio Administration staff, the Sales Force, and Legal and Credit departments to ensure timely and accurate processing
- Assist in the balance of workloads and optimization of resources to ensure smooth and consistent processing of new business
- Create, analyze and summarize financial details for responses to customer opportunities
- Source data and draft financing quotations
- Respond to customer inquiries for information, and provide lease, asset and billing summaries as required
- Communicate with vendors to obtain asset information, co-ordinate payment and reconcile accounts
- Complete summary sheet for all transactions, obtaining appropriate approvals and ensuring company policies are adhered to
- Prepare all lease documentation in an accurate fashion, obtaining input from Legal department for non-standard documentation
- Ensure completion of new business cycle, including correct booking of lease in system, providing necessary documentation to funding, and that transaction meets Compliance requirements.
- Liase with Accounting, Legal, Compliance, Funding and Asset Management to resolve any outstanding issues
- Ensure all new contracts are booked in a timely and accurate manner
- 2+ years of experience in lease/equipment finance contract administration is a must
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel (Pivots; Vlookups), Outlook
- HP Finance Calculator &/or Time Value of Money software experience is preferred
- Attention to detail and time management is extremely important
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Readiness to occasionally put in additional hours during month-end
Accounting & Finance - Scarborough GROUP/PROJECT INFO: The IT Asset Analyst is responsible for the effective execution of IT Asset Management (ITAM) process activities and their associated...
The opportunity: The Senior Financial Analyst, Acquisitions is responsible for business combination accounting, including identification of fair value adjustments and purchase consideration...
Junior Analyst Job Number: 72152 Job : Administrative/Service Primary Location : Ontario-Hamilton This position will be located at: 100 King St....
Trade Analyst - 12 Month Contract( Job Number: 180005TQ) Description Good Food, Good Life is the very essence of Nestlé. This philosophy can be traced back to our beginnings. The Nestlé Company...
Location: Markham, ON Pay Rate: $22.50/hr + 4% Vacation Pay Hours of Work: Monday - Friday, 8:30AM - 5:00PM Kelly Services is currently looking for individuals for a contract Bilingual (French and...
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together...
Accounting & Finance - Scarborough GROUP/PROJECT INFO: The IT Asset Analyst is responsible for...
The opportunity: The Senior Financial Analyst, Acquisitions is responsible for business...
Junior Analyst Job Number: 72152 Job : Administrative/Service Primary...
Trade Analyst - 12 Month Contract( Job Number: 180005TQ) Description Good Food, Good Life is...
Location: Markham, ON Pay Rate: $22.50/hr + 4% Vacation Pay Hours of Work: Monday - Friday,...
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that...