Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world with total assets of over $2.4 trillion (as ranked by SNL Financial, April 2016) and 140,000 colleagues in nearly 50 countries. In the U.S., we’re 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that’s working to fulfill its vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group.
Lead WorkdaySystems Analyst
- Take the lead in the design, implementation and support of new Workday HCM functionality, particularly around both internal and external integrations, performing system analysis and consulting with technology team members and other stakeholders to offer solutions using best software engineering practice
- Manage technology project delivery; addressing risks and issues through effective contingency plans and proper escalation; prepares project schedules and budget estimates; ensures requirements are addressed during implementation
- Gather/document business requirements, analyzing current technology, data, and processes versus potential in order to create recommended solutions
- Design solutions to ensure data integrity, data quality, consistent technical architectural standards, effective “long-chain” process design and adherence to segregation of duties across all MUFG technology platforms and solutions
- Provide functional support to the technical team in systems development and act as a liaison between end users and the technical team members
- Create test scripts, document test scenarios and perform testing activities
- Resolve issues and defects reported; executes standard software builds developed by software engineers
- Develop and document internal HRIS standard operating procedures (SOPs), partnering with the HR Resource Center to ensure process documentation remains current; also, produce documentation in accordance with SDLC guidelines
- Actively pursue innovative initiatives and improvements in current processes
- Provide system expertise on overall architecture and strategy of the current Workday system
- Review analysis and design done by other systems personnel, provide guidance and solution direction
- Reviews or creates system options, risks, costs versus benefits and impact on the enterprise business process and goals
- Develops systems standards and procedures to promote efficiency and effectiveness
- A willingness to work in a fluid environment with high adaptability to change is a must for this position; the candidate should also be able to work cooperatively with cross-functional, global/remote teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an IT-related field with at least 10 years related HR systems experience
- 2 years of experience with Workday implementation, support and maintenance projects
- Report creation using Workday Report writer and a strong understanding of Workday configuration preferred
- Experience with global Workday implementations highly preferred
- Must possess organizational, problem-solving skills and time management skills and be able to meet deadlines; must be detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to successfully lead a team of resources in support of both a project and production environment; must work effectively in a self-directed environment, taking initiative and proactively improving processes with alignment from the key stakeholders
- Effective verbal and written communicator, able to adapt delivery style and language to suit the audience; able to present complex issues and solutions to technical and non-technical audiences
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Job: Systems / Technology
Primary Location: CALIFORNIA-MONTEREY PARK
Other Locations: NEW JERSEY-JERSEY CITY, CALIFORNIA-WALNUT CREEK, ARIZONA-TEMPE, NEW YORK-NEW YORK
Schedule: Full Time
- Full Time position
- Compensation will be Market Rate
Organization Overview Aecon Construction Group Inc. is Canada’s largest, publicly traded construction and infrastructure Development Company. Aecon and its subsidiaries provide services to private...
Solution Architect - Telephony - TEC11014-19 Description Help business leaders make strategic decisions! Join our team Our team of professionals are dedicated to providing our customers with an...
Organization Overview Aecon Group Inc. is Canada’s largest, publicly traded construction and infrastructure development company. Aecon and its subsidiaries provide services to private and public...
BE Innovative. BE Influential. BE the Right Partner. Be all that and more at Colliers Project Leaders. Join our team as a Project Manager for Infrastructure Services in Calgary. At Colliers...
Our Calgary Oil & Gas client is seeking a Project Manager, HR with a passion for delivering technology solutions that meet business outcomes. Reporting to the Human Resources department, you will...
Corix has an opening for a Branch Manager in our Calgary branch. This will be a hands on position with you actively supporting an existing customer base to promote the products of the company....
Organization Overview Aecon Construction Group Inc. is Canada’s largest, publicly traded...
Solution Architect - Telephony - TEC11014-19 Description Help business leaders make strategic...
Organization Overview Aecon Group Inc. is Canada’s largest, publicly traded construction and...
BE Innovative. BE Influential. BE the Right Partner. Be all that and more at Colliers Project...
Our Calgary Oil & Gas client is seeking a Project Manager, HR with a passion for delivering...
Corix has an opening for a Branch Manager in our Calgary branch. This will be a hands on...