Full Time | Calgary Rundle Whitehorn Monterey Park, ALBERTA | about 2 months
$79,579 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018) with total assets of over $2.9 trillion (106.2 (JPY) as of March 30, 2018) and 150,000 colleagues in more than 50 countries. In the U.S., we’re 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that’s working to fulfill its vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group.
- Take the lead in the design, implementation and support of new Workday HCM functionality, particularly around both internal and external integrations, performing system analysis and consulting with technology team members and other stakeholders to offer solutions using best software engineering practice
- Manage technology project delivery; addressing risks and issues through effective contingency plans and proper escalation; prepares project schedules and budget estimates; ensures requirements are addressed during implementation
- Gather/document business requirements, analyzing current technology, data, and processes versus potential in order to create recommended solutions
- Design solutions to ensure data integrity, data quality, consistent technical architectural standards, effective “long-chain” process design and adherence to segregation of duties across all MUFG technology platforms and solutions
- Provide functional support to the technical team in systems development and act as a liaison between end users and the technical team members
- Create test scripts, document test scenarios and perform testing activities
- Resolve issues and defects reported; executes standard software builds developed by software engineers
- Develop and document internal HRIS standard operating procedures (SOPs), partnering with the HR Resource Center to ensure process documentation remains current; also, produce documentation in accordance with SDLC guidelines
- Actively pursue innovative initiatives and improvements in current processes
- Provide system expertise on overall architecture and strategy of the current Workday system
- Review analysis and design done by other systems personnel, provide guidance and solution direction
- Reviews or creates system options, risks, costs versus benefits and impact on the enterprise business process and goals
- Develops systems standards and procedures to promote efficiency and effectiveness
- A willingness to work in a fluid environment with high adaptability to change is a must for this position; the candidate should also be able to work cooperatively with cross-functional, global/remote teams
- Bachelors degree or higher in statistics, finance, or other quantitative field. Advanced degree preferred.
- 4 years of relevant experience in the banking industry desired.
- Prior Basel II and risk experience a significant plus.
- Strong SQL programming skills
- Knowledge of programming languages, such as Python and R
- Experience managing a large and complex database environment
- Ability to maintain data integrity and ensure confidence in data and results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels from staff to senior management
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified .
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it’s the bank’s policy to only inquire into a candidate’s criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Job: Systems / Technology
Primary Location: CALIFORNIA-MONTEREY PARK
Other Locations: FEB 27, 2019, 12:21:47 PM
Schedule: Full Time
- Full Time position
- Compensation will be Market Rate
Intermediate Process Engineer - (ECR00028U) Description Recognized as a leader in the EPC industry and ranked as the #2 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine for...
Intermediate Process Engineer - (ECR00026Y) Description Recognized as a leader in the EPC industry and ranked as the #2 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine for...
Remediation Systems Engineer - CAL00N5 Company: Advisian Primary Location : CAN-AB-Calgary Job : Mechanical Schedule : Full-time Employment Type: Staff Job Level: Experienced Job...
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster...
Project Engineer - (ECR0002BO) Description Recognized as a leader in the EPC industry and ranked as the #2 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine for the second...
Civil Engineer - CAL00MP Company: Advisian Primary Location : CAN-AB-Calgary Job : Civil Schedule : Full-time Employment Type: Staff Job Level: Experienced Job Posting : Apr 10,...
Intermediate Process Engineer - (ECR00028U) Description Recognized as a leader in the EPC...
Intermediate Process Engineer - (ECR00026Y) Description Recognized as a leader in the EPC...
Remediation Systems Engineer - CAL00N5 Company: Advisian Primary...
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us...
Project Engineer - (ECR0002BO) Description Recognized as a leader in the EPC industry and ranked...
Civil Engineer - CAL00MP Company: Advisian Primary...