Key Account Manager - Food Service (Southern Alberta and Kooteney Region)
Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years)
Career Level: Manager
Industry: Packaged Goods
Job Category: Sales
Years Experience: 6-8 Years
Job Type: Full-time
Posting Date: October 01, 2020
Share this job:
Develop sales in southern Alberta and the Kooteney BC area for commercial and non-commercial accounts in branded and private labels for juice and food. The FS Key Account Manager will ideally be working from their home-based office in Calgary where the bulk of the business is generated.
- Manage the day-to-day work, meet and/or exceed sales & profitability objectives in the assigned market with non-commercial accounts, through business development, innovation, distribution, and contract execution;
- Manage all the independent distributors in Alberta as well as the broad line distributors located in the territory (Gordon Food Service, Pratt’s and Sysco);
- Work to expand the food service non-commercial and commercial accounts, to increase the list of F.S. customers, a list of potential regional target accounts will be established and reviewed during the process;
- Develop the sales by presenting our existing and new products to the regional non-commercial chains;
- Approach customers with concepts and ideas that are solutions providers for their beverage and food needs in branded and private label;
- Forward all new Western regional agreements signed upon to the Western Food service sales director and national & regional key account managers to get the distributors listing compliance, work with the Western regional team for trade shows, customer presentations and account blitz;
- Negotiate and implementation of contracts and deal confirmation into our contract system. (Admin. The regional contract rebates);
- Communicate competitive information on industry.
Qualifications and competencies:
- 7 years of experience in similar position;
- B.Com (Business/Marketing or Finance) or similar education;
- Excellent knowledge of the food industry (distributors, regional and national chains; pertaining to health care segment and/or nutrition).
- Demonstrates good general computer skills (MS Office, P.P., Excel, Windows);
- Knowledge of CPG Industry;
- To have a good understanding of Lassonde Trade, Marketing, R&D, P&L and production process;
- Very self-sufficient and motivated;
- Result oriented;
- Client Oriented and focused;
- Travel is required in this position to effectively manage the territory. Some travel to Edmonton is required on a monthly basis.
What we can offer as an employer of choice
We offer excellent career opportunities by promoting within, a competitive salary, benefits and an environment that allows you to shine as an individual.
We invite you to send us your resume for consideration.
We thank all applicants for their interest in A. Lassonde Inc. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted, however, we will retain all resumes on file for future opportunities.
“At Lassonde Beverages Canada we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. Please advise us if you require accommodation and we will be happy to work with you to meet your needs.”
Learn More about A. Lassonde inc.
See all A. Lassonde inc. job postings
Setup a Career Alert for similar jobs
Send to a friend
Share this job:
Calgary AB work location Contract term: ASAP-March 31, 2021 1-3 related experience + supporting education and accreditation Kelly Services has another exciting opportunity with our esteemed...
Contract term - November 23, 2020-December 31, 2021 Kelly Services has another exciting long-term contract opportunity with our esteemed Alberta Energy client- if you are a qualified licensed...
D365 F&O Finance/Business Analyst - Canada - up to $110k CAD We are working with a client based out of Calgary AB looking to bring a D365 Finance and Operations Business/Finance Analyst onto their...
Description Program Officer, EI Knowledge Hub Job Code EIGLPR-PRO-DU-F-Program_Officer_KH FLSA Status Exempt Last Updated Date 08/17/2020 10:06:43 AM Job Level DU-F DEPARTMENT Extractive...
Kelly Services is pleased to be supporting our Energy industry client in the selection process for a SAP/Systems Master Data Analyst. This is an intermediate level position requiring 4-6 years of...
Brandt is currently seeking a Corporate Product Manager – Compact Construction Equipment for Western Canada based out of Calgary. This position is responsible for implementing strategies to...
Calgary AB work location Contract term: ASAP-March 31, 2021 1-3 related experience + supporting...
Contract term - November 23, 2020-December 31, 2021 Kelly Services has another exciting...
D365 F&O Finance/Business Analyst - Canada - up to $110k CAD We are working with a client based...
Description Program Officer, EI Knowledge Hub Job Code EIGLPR-PRO-DU-F-Program_Officer_KH FLSA...
Kelly Services is pleased to be supporting our Energy industry client in the selection process...
Brandt is currently seeking a Corporate Product Manager – Compact Construction Equipment for...