Contract | Calgary, ALBERTA | 4 months
This position may have expired!
Our client is looking for a Junior Document Controller to support their team. If you have two to three years of experience in Document Control, have strong computer skills and are interested in supporting a driven/ focused team, please apply!
- Setting up and maintaining project documentation within project filing requirements
- Checking the quality of drawings and documents to be catalogued
- Preparation, issue, monitoring and storing of Field Installation Work Packages
- Receipt, maintenance, storing and assembly of all project record documents into Turnover Document Packages for clients
- Receiving, tracking and monitoring drawings and documentation
- Interfacing with the project team to coordinate the issue and control of documentation in accordance with client program requirements
- Generating transmittals to send documentation to external parties through electronic or hard copy means
- Maintain transmittal logs - incoming and outgoing
- Expediting the review of internal and external documentation within the project
- Other Administrative responsibilities as required/assigned
- Two – Three years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Basic knowledge of engineering and construction terminology
- Post-secondary education: degree, technical diploma or equivalent experience
- Considerable experience working with and understanding drawings and documentation
- Proficient in using Electronic Document Management Systems – Sharepoint & Office 365
- Proficient in the suite of Microsoft – Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Access
- Experience working within Procore would be an asset
- Must be professional, proactive, well-organized but have a flexible work style
- Strong team player with the ability to foster and build solid working relationships with all departments
- Excellent organization and time management abilities
To apply, visit our job postings at bowenworks.ca
Job Description We are looking for a Document Controller to ensure the control and daily management of project documentation across multiple projects in an active and fast paced environment. The...
Canadian Pacific is a transcontinental railway in Canada and the United States with direct links to major ports on the west and east coasts, providing North American customers a competitive rail...
Current ENMAX employees are encouraged to apply through their internal Workday access. Posted: August 7, 2018 Closing Date: August 14, 2018 Position Type: Permanent Union: CUPE We are looking for...
Req ID: 72645 Department: Finance Job Type: Full-Time Position Type: Non-Union Location: Calgary, Alberta Country: Canada % of Travel: 0-10% # of Positions: 2.00 Job Grade: 5/4 Compensation...
Controls Technician Service Truck Team - WD30045056068 What you will do Under general supervision, conducts preventive maintenance, repair, installation, and commissioning and general servicing of...
Design Supervisor – HVAC Control Systems, Siemens Canada Limited, Calgary-013438 Description Siemens Canada is building tomorrow’s talent. That’s Ingenuity for life. For more than 100 years in...
Job Description We are looking for a Document Controller to ensure the control and daily...
Canadian Pacific is a transcontinental railway in Canada and the United States with direct links...
Current ENMAX employees are encouraged to apply through their internal Workday access. Posted:...
Req ID: 72645 Department: Finance Job Type: Full-Time Position Type: Non-Union Location:...
Controls Technician Service Truck Team - WD30045056068 What you will do Under general...
Design Supervisor – HVAC Control Systems, Siemens Canada Limited,...