Contract | Calgary, ALBERTA | 6 months
This position may have expired!
$43,333 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
Our client is looking for a Junior Document Controller to support their team. If you have two to three years of experience in Document Control, have strong computer skills and are interested in supporting a driven/ focused team, please apply!
- Setting up and maintaining project documentation within project filing requirements
- Checking the quality of drawings and documents to be catalogued
- Preparation, issue, monitoring and storing of Field Installation Work Packages
- Receipt, maintenance, storing and assembly of all project record documents into Turnover Document Packages for clients
- Receiving, tracking and monitoring drawings and documentation
- Interfacing with the project team to coordinate the issue and control of documentation in accordance with client program requirements
- Generating transmittals to send documentation to external parties through electronic or hard copy means
- Maintain transmittal logs - incoming and outgoing
- Expediting the review of internal and external documentation within the project
- Other Administrative responsibilities as required/assigned
- Two – Three years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Basic knowledge of engineering and construction terminology
- Post-secondary education: degree, technical diploma or equivalent experience
- Considerable experience working with and understanding drawings and documentation
- Proficient in using Electronic Document Management Systems – Sharepoint & Office 365
- Proficient in the suite of Microsoft – Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Access
- Experience working within Procore would be an asset
- Must be professional, proactive, well-organized but have a flexible work style
- Strong team player with the ability to foster and build solid working relationships with all departments
- Excellent organization and time management abilities
To apply, visit our job postings at bowenworks.ca
Intermediate Process Controls System Engineer or Technologist - CAL00IT Company: WorleyParsons Primary Location : CAN-AB-Calgary Job : Instrumentation and...
Sr. Document Controller - (ECR0000Z0) Description Recognized as a leader in the EPC industry and ranked as the #2 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine, we...
IT Project Manager The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with our client, a world leader in the oil and gas industry. The position will be based in Calgary, AB. This is a...
Flatiron is one of North America’s leading transportation and infrastructure companies. Flatiron builds roads, highways, bridges, rail, airports, dams, industrial, water and underground projects...
Click the Apply link to create your Job Application Job Description Summary The Energy Engineer II will support the development and delivery of energy efficiency programs by providing engineering...
Contract Opportunity Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation Notable Oil and Gas Company Core Responsibilities: - Provide active cost management reporting and governance of projects/programs from initiation...
Intermediate Process Controls System Engineer or...
Sr. Document Controller - (ECR0000Z0) Description Recognized as a leader in the EPC industry and...
IT Project Manager The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with our client, a...
Flatiron is one of North America’s leading transportation and infrastructure...
Click the Apply link to create your Job Application Job Description Summary The Energy Engineer...
Contract Opportunity Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation Notable Oil and Gas Company Core...