Contract | Calgary, ALBERTA | about 1 month
$59,345 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
Our client is looking for a Junior Document Controller to support their team. If you have two to three years of experience in Document Control, have strong computer skills and are interested in supporting a driven/ focused team, please apply!
- Setting up and maintaining project documentation within project filing requirements
- Checking the quality of drawings and documents to be catalogued
- Preparation, issue, monitoring and storing of Field Installation Work Packages
- Receipt, maintenance, storing and assembly of all project record documents into Turnover Document Packages for clients
- Receiving, tracking and monitoring drawings and documentation
- Interfacing with the project team to coordinate the issue and control of documentation in accordance with client program requirements
- Generating transmittals to send documentation to external parties through electronic or hard copy means
- Maintain transmittal logs - incoming and outgoing
- Expediting the review of internal and external documentation within the project
- Other Administrative responsibilities as required/assigned
- Two – Three years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Basic knowledge of engineering and construction terminology
- Post-secondary education: degree, technical diploma or equivalent experience
- Considerable experience working with and understanding drawings and documentation
- Proficient in using Electronic Document Management Systems – Sharepoint & Office 365
- Proficient in the suite of Microsoft – Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Access
- Experience working within Procore would be an asset
- Must be professional, proactive, well-organized but have a flexible work style
- Strong team player with the ability to foster and build solid working relationships with all departments
- Excellent organization and time management abilities
To apply, visit our job postings at bowenworks.ca
Company Profile: Enerflex Ltd. is a single source supplier of natural gas compression, oil and gas processing, refrigeration systems, and electric power generation equipment – plus related...
Principal Project Controls Specialist - (ECR000049) Description Position Summary Maintains project ledgers showing budget line items, commitments, expenditures and forecasts. Weighted toward...
Intermediate Instrumentation Engineer or Technologist - CAL00FA Company: WorleyParsons Primary Location : CAN-AB-Calgary Job : Instrumentation and Controls Schedule : Full-time Employment...
Project Accountant Location: Calgary, AB Contract: 1 year Job function: The Project Accountant is a key member of the Project Controller’s team. Their role is to implement and execute an effective...
Part- Time Administrative Assistant/ Energy Efficiency - Calgary ( Job Number: 1800001778) Description Administrative Assistant – Energy Efficiency Consulting POSITION: Administrative...
Req ID: 70564 Department: Finance Job Type: Full-Time Position Type: Non-Union Location: Calgary, Alberta Country: Canada % of Travel: 0-10% # of Positions: 1.00 Job Available to: Internal &...
Company Profile: Enerflex Ltd. is a single source supplier of natural gas compression, oil and...
Principal Project Controls Specialist - (ECR000049) Description Position Summary Maintains...
Intermediate Instrumentation Engineer or Technologist - CAL00FA Company: WorleyParsons Primary...
Project Accountant Location: Calgary, AB Contract: 1 year Job function: The Project Accountant...
Part- Time Administrative Assistant/ Energy Efficiency - Calgary ( Job...
Req ID: 70564 Department: Finance Job Type: Full-Time Position Type: Non-Union Location:...