Fort McMurray Northwest, ALBERTA | 19 days
Jr. Field Accountant (Graduate) - (FS 00039W)
With 2016 revenues of approximately $10.9 billion, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (Jacobs) is one of the largest publicly traded (NYSE: JEC) and diverse providers of professional technical services in the world. Founded in 1947, the company now has nearly 54,000 employees that help us prosper in diverse industries by holding true to our values and culture. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, our global network spans more than 230+ offices in countries across North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Australia, Africa and Asia.
The company’s service portfolio consists of a comprehensive range of business solutions related to engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance and scientific and specialty consulting.
Jacobs Global Field Services is a premier provider of construction, maintenance and capital project solutions. With an ever expanding workforce of both direct hire craft and professional staff, Jacobs Global Field Services provides support to clients in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, consumer products, pulp and paper, automotive, mining and metals business lines across multiple markets.
- Assist in keying project timesheets into FTS (Field Timekeeping System); post and balance daily for data inputted in the region
- Assist in inputting new-hires, input employee change notices and process employee terminations in FTS for the region
- Assist in reconciling swipe data within FTS to keyed data and distribution of reconciliation reports to sites
- Research and resolve all reconciliation discrepancies and liaise with site clerks to resolve any issues with first line supervision for the region.
- Maintain personnel and payroll files in accordance with field work instructions.
- Assist in the reconciliation for FTS to Oracle (Jacobs corporate accounting system) in coordination with other team members and Project Accounting; action and resolve discrepancies for projects.
- Assist in the reconciliation of FTS to client systems (SAP, TRACK, IQN) to ensure invoice accuracy and completeness; action and resolve discrepancies.
- Responsible to perform all duties in compliance with Jacobs Internal Controls.
- Basic understanding of collective agreements
- Other duties as directed by Supervision.
- Post secondary accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Good communication skills
- Good organization and time management skills
- Intermediate computer skills – Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ability to multi task
- The ability to meet strict deadlines
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience or recent grad
- Flexibility to work overtime to meet deadlines
- This is an entry level positions with opportunities for advancement
Candidate must be local.
: Canada-Alberta-Fort Mcmurray
: Jan 3, 2018, 2:35:26 PM
Control Systems Engineer / Specialist - FOR0026 Company: WorleyParsons Primary Location : CAN-AB-Fort McMurray Job : Instrumentation and Controls Schedule : Full-time Employment...
Operator Location: Fort McMurray, AB, Canada Legal Entity: CEDA Industrial Services LP (CIS) Service Description: Chemical Cleaning # of Positions: 3 CEDA International Corporation, its...
The Superintendent is responsible for the preparation and execution of maintenance work in accordance with Business Unit requirements and standards including liaising with client personnel and...
AECOM is seeking Truck operator to be based in our Fort McMurray, Alberta location. AECOM provides services to clients supporting the development of both conventional and unconventional resources...
LOCATION: Fort McMurray, Alberta (CA-AB) JOB NUMBER: 19845 Job Overview Reporting to the supervisor, maintenance, you will be responsible for the in-field coordination, monitoring and auditing of...
AECOM is seeking a Semi-Vacuum Truck operator to be based in our Fort McMurray, Alberta location. AECOM provides services to clients supporting the development of both conventional and...
Control Systems Engineer / Specialist - FOR0026 Company: WorleyParsons Primary...
Operator Location: Fort McMurray, AB, Canada Legal Entity: CEDA Industrial Services LP...
The Superintendent is responsible for the preparation and execution of maintenance work in...
AECOM is seeking Truck operator to be based in our Fort McMurray, Alberta location. AECOM...
LOCATION: Fort McMurray, Alberta (CA-AB) JOB NUMBER: 19845 Job Overview Reporting to the...
AECOM is seeking a Semi-Vacuum Truck operator to be based in our Fort McMurray, Alberta ...