Req ID: 124731
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a IT Architect (Health) to join our team in Edmonton, Alberta (CA-AB), Canada (CA).
NTT DATA is seeking a senior architect who has spent a majority of their career working in the Canadian health sector. As a senior architect in health, you are comfortable working at both a strategic and technical level. You are motivated to advance the strategic direction of the client and work closely with the delivery teams to bring the vision and solutions to reality. To be successful in this position, combined with your University degree in Computer Science, you will have the following attributes:
- Proven IT architecture planning and design in a health environment
- Proven IT systems development in a health environment
- Experience and knowledge working in a FOIP and HIA environment
- Architectural experience with Alberta Netcare
- Proven experience in virtual care technologies
- Health system messaging architectures such as HL7
- Proven experience integrating electronic medical records and electronic health records
- Proven experience with clinical information systems and registries
- Proven architecture experience with health surveillance engagements
- Knowledge and experience defining architectures for health care analytics
- Proven architecture experience for Pharmaceutical Information Network
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Consulting, Information Systems, Computer Science, Technology
Close Territory Manager - Edmonton & Surrounding Area (14 Month Contract) Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager) Industry: Packaged...
Looking for reliable, energetic people with Vehicles. ProTemps Protégé is currently seeking General Labourers for temporary and casual employment throughout Edmonton and the surrounding areas. We...
Brandt Tractor is currently seeking a Director of Sales - Forestry for Western Canada. This focused position is responsible for increasing both new and used forestry equipment sales. Leading,...
ACCOUNTING HELP NEEDED IN EDMONTON We are currently seeking a qualified Accounts Controller with strong Quickbooks desktop application experience. As head of the accounting department, the...
Close Territory Manager - Edmonton & Surrounding Area (14 Month Contract) Job Posting Category:...
Looking for reliable, energetic people with Vehicles. ProTemps Protégé is currently seeking...
Brandt Tractor is currently seeking a Director of Sales - Forestry for Western Canada. This...
ACCOUNTING HELP NEEDED IN EDMONTON We are currently seeking a qualified Accounts Controller with...