- Six core values guide us in everything that we do.
- Do what’s right
- Deliver winning results
- Build collaborative teams
- Get things done in a fact-based, disciplined way
- Learn and grow, inwardly and outwardly
- Dare to be transparent, passionate and humble
IS Specialist in the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) with a focus on SAP Recipe Development, SAP Document Management, SAP Health & Safety and Portfolio and Project Management (solution to be selected), and Salsify software for e-Commerce Product Information Management/Digital Asset Management.
The position will work in collaboration with business stakeholders such as the Marketing Operations, e-Commerce and Health & Safety teams as well as Information Solution teams to support PLM and Health & Safety activities and projects. The Specialist will have the opportunity to develop a deep understanding of business processes, implement new processes within SAP, deploy SAP to new facilities, participate to the selection and implementation of new solutions and work closely with end users. The working environment will be a mix of local office, remote and travel onsite to facilities.
A snap shot of some of the exciting things you will lead and do:
- Responsible for delivery and execution of projects and initiatives related to applications within the PLM and Health & Safety areas
- Lead Design workshops and recommend solutions based on business best practices
- Participe to software selection
- Develop and maintain project documentation, configuration documentation, standard operating procedures, and other documentation as required during and after executing on implementation tasks
- Participate in facility / site deployments and regular visits with attention toward in-depth understanding of business unit requirements, challenges and issues and providing post implementation support.
- Responsible for in service support of SAP business processes by providing training, performing system configuration, developing, executing test cases and cutover tasks
- Provision for after-hours emergency support in the event of a priority one incident
- Be part of a company with an inspiring and unique vision, with a deep commitment to sustainability and expanding its leadership in sustainable protein across North America
- Professional and career development opportunities, supported by our commitment to talent development through our partnership with the Ivey School of Business.
- Competitive Health and Wellness benefits that start on your first day of employment
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Commitment to Learning – courses, resources and tools provided to all employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Experience with SAP and SAP configuration
- Experience with SAP Product Lifecycle Management and business processes is preferred
- Experience in Document Management and SAP workflow solutions/administration is preferred
- Experience in Data analytical application (SAP BI tools, Microsoft PowerBI)
- Must have excellent communication skills with both IS and non-technical resources
- Strong time management and multitasking abilities
- Proven ability to work in collaborative team environments as well as independently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Desire to learn new business processes and SAP modules
- Engineering or similar bachelor’s degree preferred
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring employment opportunities with Maple Leaf Foods however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants may be subject to a background check and must meet the security criteria designated for the position.
Maple Leaf Foods is committed to Employment Equity and maintaining a diverse workforce. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Attraction Team at email@example.com . Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
JOB POSTING #859561 Position: Financial Business Manager, Clinical Programs Site: Toronto Western Hospital Department: TWH Administration Reports to: Director of...
JOB POSTING #859655 Position: Financial Business Manager, Clinical Programs Site: Princess Margaret Cancer Center Department: PM Administration Reports to: Director of...
JOB POSTING #859862 Position: Financial Business Manager Site: Toronto Western Hospital – Krembil Discovery Tower Department: Altum Health & Business Development Reports To: ...
JOB POSTING #859418 Position: Financial Analyst III Site: Toronto Western Hospital Department: Altum Health Reports to: Finance Manager Hours: ...
Posting: #859779 Position: Financial Analyst, II Site: Atrium on Bay Department: Technology & Innovation Reports to: Finance Manager Status: Permanent...
JOB POSTING # 859081 POSITION: Technical Support Technician (13 Vacancies) DEPARTMENT: UHN DIGITAL LOCATION: UHN Sites STATUS: Temporary Full-Time HOURS: 37.5 hours each week – 24/7 Environment –...
JOB POSTING #859561 Position: Financial Business Manager, Clinical Programs Site:...
JOB POSTING #859655 Position: Financial Business Manager, Clinical Programs Site:...
JOB POSTING #859862 Position: Financial Business Manager Site: Toronto...
JOB POSTING #859418 Position: Financial Analyst III Site: Toronto...
Posting: #859779 Position: Financial Analyst, II Site: Atrium on...
JOB POSTING # 859081 POSITION: Technical Support Technician (13 Vacancies) DEPARTMENT: UHN...