- Six core values guide us in everything that we do.
- Do what’s right
- Deliver winning results
- Build collaborative teams
- Get things done in a fact-based, disciplined way
- Learn and grow, inwardly and outwardly
- Dare to be transparent, passionate and humble
IS Analyst, SAP Security Administrator
An experienced SAP Security Analyst with hands-on experience across multiple SAP systems. You will play a critical role in shaping and controlling security access within our SAP environment. Our environment is comprised of SAP ECC, S/4 HANA, BPC, BI, CRM, PI, EWM, Portal, IDM, GRC and Solution Manager running under a mix of Oracle, LiveCache and HANA. Ideally, you should have a solid foundation in the design and architecture of SAP security roles, profiles and authorizations across multiple SAP systems, boast expert level knowledge in physical and logical security role modelling, operate broadly in global setting, possess good communication skills, and enjoy problem solving both independently and in team settings.
A snap shot of some of the exciting things you will lead and do:
- Configure, deploy and manage SAP Security Roles, Profiles and Authorizations across multiple SAP Systems using automated scripts and an SAP Identity Management System (IDM) as well as work on projects to connect to web-based software applications via IDM.
- Perform GRC risk analysis on sets of test IDs at project stage gates
- Take ownership of security compliance policies, processes and procedures to guide the larger Information Solution team in adhering to best practices in the area
- Interface with external and internal auditors, running audit tool, providing audit evidence and/or advising them on access required to self-serve
- Build Fiori roles using standard/custom catalogs, groups and OData services both on the front end and back end.
- Perform GRC ruleset changes based on requirements. Develop and maintain relevant documentation to satisfy audit requirements
- Develop project plans for the Security portion of projects, communicating with Project Managers
- Create Security Documentation
- Be part of a company with an inspiring and unique vision, with a deep commitment to sustainability and expanding its leadership in sustainable protein across North America
- Professional and career development opportunities, supported by our commitment to talent development through our partnership with the Ivey School of Business.
- Competitive Health and Wellness benefits that start on your first day of employment
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Commitment to Learning – courses, resources and tools provided to all employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- University degree in a Business or Computer Science related field
- SAP Security Administration in SAP systems such as ECC, S/4 HANA, Fiori, GRC, Business Objects, Solution Manager
- GRC administration including risk and usage analysis along with emergency access management
- Knowledge of internal controls, segregation of duties (SOD), and sensitive transaction analysis
- Understanding of IT general controls and requirements as they relate to security administration
- An understanding of integration points across SAP modules such MM, PP, SD, WE and FI/CO
- Exposure to S/4 HANA and Fiori security is a plus
- Exposure to Identity Management is a plus
- Several years of IT system support experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player. Ability to be motivated and take ownership of any database related tasks.
- Willingly share knowledge and experience within the IT team.
- Should be proactive and willing to learn
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring employment opportunities with Maple Leaf Foods however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants may be subject to a background check and must meet the security criteria designated for the position.
Maple Leaf Foods is committed to Employment Equity and maintaining a diverse workforce. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Attraction Team at firstname.lastname@example.org . Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
Kelly is currently looking for 7 experienced Raymond Reach drivers to work with a large and very busy pharmaceutical company located in the Brampton Area. These are permanent roles working...
Close Supply Chain Analyst Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager) Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category: Supply Chain Years Experience:...
JOB POSTING #863201 Position: Senior Business Analyst, Sundry Reporting Supervisor Department: Finance Site: 700 University Avenue Reports to: Sr....
Position #:862966 Title: HIS Application Director Reports to: Senior Project Director, HIS Location: Downtown Toronto - Atrium on Bay Status: Temporary Full-Time (24 Months) Preparing for clinical...
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation...
JOB POSTING 862686 Position: Infrastructure Technician Department: UHN Digital, Operations Centre (OC) Site: Downtown Toronto location & other sites throughout the GTA Reports to: Operations...
Kelly is currently looking for 7 experienced Raymond Reach drivers to work with a large and very...
Close Supply Chain Analyst Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career...
JOB POSTING #863201 Position: Senior Business Analyst, Sundry Reporting...
Position #:862966 Title: HIS Application Director Reports to: Senior Project Director,...
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants...
JOB POSTING 862686 Position: Infrastructure Technician Department: UHN Digital, Operations...