Ontario Centre Queensville, ONTARIO | 9 months | Deadline: 28 Feb 2018
This position has expired. Do not apply!
$44,720 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
Position Type: Regular
Position Status: 100% Commission
: Canada-Ontario-Ajax, Canada-Ontario-Pickering, Canada-Ontario-Bowmanville, Canada-Ontario-Newcastle, Canada-Ontario-Courtice
: Feb 28, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
We’re on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we’re looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what’s right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it .
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You’ll Be Doing
You’ll directly impact the client experience by finding and creating opportunities to build CIBC’s client base in your local community. As a Mobile Investment Consultant, you’ll partner with CIBC Banking Centres to build lasting connections with existing clients and provide the right investment advice that will enable their financial success. You’ll facilitate new client relationships while enjoying the flexibility to meet with your clients outside of the office, on a schedule that’s as versatile as you are.
How You’ll Succeed
- Client Engagement - Focus on each client experience and connect on a personal level to make every interaction meaningful. Have the flexibility to meet with your clients on their schedule, fostering a relationship that will support their lifestyle. Collaborate with Banking Centre teams to enhance existing relationships by providing clients with personalized investment advice and comprehensive financial planning support.
- Business Development - Deeply understand your local market and potential client base, creating a sales plan that will convert leads into new CIBC clients. Use your strong relationship building and networking skills to build connections, generate opportunities, and deliver bottom line results.
- Community Involvement - Heighten CIBC brand awareness in your community by initiating local marketing and outreach activities. Establish local contacts, and partner with community organizations to make an impact. Grow your network while creating lasting connections that will generate future opportunities.
Who You Are
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you're empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- You’re driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to bring a shared vision to life.
- You’re a certified professional. You have current accreditation and good standing Mutual Funds License (Canadian Securities Course or Investment Funds In Canada). It’s an asset if you’ve completed any of the following: Personal Financial Planner (PFP), Certified Financial Planner (CFP), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Values matter to you . You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive 100% commission based compensation plan, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a flexible role that allows you to work where it’s convenient for you, without having an assigned office. You’ll have the freedom to create your own schedule that meets the needs of you and your clients
Store Manager | St. Laurent, Ontario - ROL03617-18 Description Retail Leaders Wanted! Job Title: Location: Preferred Languages: Potential Salary/Potential Total Compensation: Number of Direct...
Program Supervisor - (18008801) Description McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. At McKesson Canada, we touch...
Seasonal Retail Associates - (Upper Canada Mall) Sport Chek - C04QPW Inspiring Canadians to live healthy, active lives. The inspiration begins with you. At Sport Chek, we love sharing our passion...
Simply put, customers, innovation, and success are at the heart of what we do at The Source and why we do it. These three words shape our business decisions and our everyday actions. They are...
Purchasing Operations Associate, Infusion Network - (18008710) Description McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare....
Manager- Business Development - (18008613) Description McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. At McKesson Canada,...
Store Manager | St. Laurent, Ontario - ROL03617-18 Description Retail Leaders Wanted! Job...
Program Supervisor - (18008801) Description McKesson is in the business of better health and we...
Seasonal Retail Associates - (Upper Canada Mall) Sport Chek - C04QPW Inspiring Canadians to live...
Simply put, customers, innovation, and success are at the heart of what we do at The Source and...
Purchasing Operations Associate, Infusion Network - (18008710) Description McKesson is in the...
Manager- Business Development - (18008613) Description McKesson is in the business of better...