Job Reference #: 164914BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Your role: Are you organized with an eye for detail? Are you at your best when supporting others? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
• review UBS’ 3rd party supplier contracts in accordance with global and UBS policies
• enter key contract metadata into internal integrated contract management system
• contact employees and clients
• treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
• control quality in our global structures
Title: Internship in Contract Management Team
Job Type: Temporary
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities
What we offer: Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step: Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements: UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your team: You’ll be working in the team in Zabierzow, (Krakow Business Park). Our role is to manage and report on UBS's contracts. You will have a chance to adapt quickly and learn contracts registration in our internal systems, contact Swiss client and our global teams. You will soon learn how to apply best practices and adapt in Global Corporate Services structure. Your paid internship will last 3-6 months with a possibility of an extension based on a 30-40 hour week.
Your experience and skills: You have:
• very good written and spoken English
• good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• graduate with bachelors degree in business administration or other related studies
• a gift for analyzing and solving problems
• the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
• excellent analytical skills
• motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
• a great communicator and you know how to handle challenging situations
• adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
• comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
About us: Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
- Part Time position
- Compensation will be Market Rate
Job Overview Join us as we help shape the place people want to be - Metro Vancouver, one of the world's most livable regions. The services and solutions we provide are the foundation of our...
About us Do you see yourself as aManager Outside Sales? When youre a part of IHG, youre more than your job title. And thats what we love the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you...
Job Overview Position Title: Junior Software Developer/IT Support Reports to: CTO Location: Vancouver, BC Full Time Overview: Clir Renewables is seeking a talented, highly-motivated individual to...
Job Overview About Us Vision Critical provides customer relationship intelligence software that enables large enterprises to be fast, responsive and customer-centric. With its unique,...
Job Overview Zaber manufactures precision motion control equipment for applications such as photonics, biotechnology, aerospace, and semiconductor engineering. For the past 20 years, Zaber has...
Representant services finanicers Requisition ID : 18016702 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Sales Work Location : Canada-Quebec-Sutton-5 Rue Principal Sud C.P. 249 Unposting...
Job Overview Join us as we help shape the place people want to be - Metro Vancouver, one of the...
About us Do you see yourself as aManager Outside Sales? When youre a part of IHG, youre more...
Job Overview Position Title: Junior Software Developer/IT Support Reports to: CTO Location:...
Job Overview About Us Vision Critical provides customer relationship intelligence software that...
Job Overview Zaber manufactures precision motion control equipment for applications such as...
Representant services finanicers Requisition ID : 18016702 Position Type: Regular Position...