Job Reference #: 164914BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Your role: Are you organized with an eye for detail? Are you at your best when supporting others? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
• review UBS’ 3rd party supplier contracts in accordance with global and UBS policies
• enter key contract metadata into internal integrated contract management system
• contact employees and clients
• treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
• control quality in our global structures
Title: Internship in Contract Management Team
Job Type: Temporary
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities
What we offer: Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step: Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements: UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your team: You’ll be working in the team in Zabierzow, (Krakow Business Park). Our role is to manage and report on UBS's contracts. You will have a chance to adapt quickly and learn contracts registration in our internal systems, contact Swiss client and our global teams. You will soon learn how to apply best practices and adapt in Global Corporate Services structure. Your paid internship will last 3-6 months with a possibility of an extension based on a 30-40 hour week.
Your experience and skills: You have:
• very good written and spoken English
• good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• graduate with bachelors degree in business administration or other related studies
• a gift for analyzing and solving problems
• the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
• excellent analytical skills
• motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
• a great communicator and you know how to handle challenging situations
• adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
• comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
About us: Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
- Part Time position
- Compensation will be Market Rate
Job Overview Allied Vision sets standards in the development and production of industrial cameras. Whether in industry, medical technology, transportation, or logistics — we help people see the...
The Region of Peel serves a vibrant and culturally diverse community of more than 1.4 million residents and 163,000 businesses in Brampton, Caledon and Mississauga. Committed to service...
Posting ID: 17268 Position Type: Trades / Maintenance City Taylor, BC, CA Location: Taylor Pulp (BC16) Who We Are: Canfor is one of the world’s largest and most respected integrated...
Project Administrator, Real Estate Pre-Sale– 14-Month Contract (Maternity Leave Replacement), BCjobs.ca, 18 daysProject Administrator, Real Estate Pre-Sale– 14-Month Contract (Maternity Leave Replacement) Salary: $50,000 - $55,000 & possibility to go permanent (depending on performance &...
Requisition ID: 182578 Work Area: Software-Design and Development Expected Travel: 0 - 10% Career Status: Graduate Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in 1972 as a...
The Applied Intelligence division of BAE Systems delivers solutions which protect and enhance the connected world. Everything we do creates a safer future. We want to solve problems for our...
Job Overview Allied Vision sets standards in the development and production of industrial...
The Region of Peel serves a vibrant and culturally diverse community of more than 1.4 million...
Posting ID: 17268 Position Type: Trades / Maintenance City Taylor, BC, CA Location: ...
Project Administrator, Real Estate Pre-Sale– 14-Month Contract (Maternity Leave Replacement), BCjobs.ca, 18 daysProject Administrator, Real Estate Pre-Sale– 14-Month Contract (Maternity Leave...
Requisition ID: 182578 Work Area: Software-Design and Development Expected Travel: 0 -...
The Applied Intelligence division of BAE Systems delivers solutions which protect and enhance...